Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "Help me!" Thread

need help:

I need/want to convert a media file to a .mov or a .mpeg-4 is this possible??

(This was by far not the worst... go read my first 20 posts on this forum.. you'll laugh your ass off..)
    Last edited by Turkish-S; Wed, 04-05-2006 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish-S
    need help:

I need/want to convert a media file to a .mov or a .mpeg-4 is this possible??

(This was by far not the worst... go read my first 20 posts on this forum.. you'll laugh your ass off..)
    sure, depending on the media. i just use quicktime pro.

Okay, recently I have been searching for an internal hardrive and an enclosure. I have narrowed down the enclosures to two, and wanted to know which one you guys thought was better.

Also, could someone tell me if this HD is good?

Or, if you know a HD or enclosure I could get please tell me.

Thanks in advance, xDM

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Edit: Nevermind, my question was answered with this very post (I had asked about why my sig wasn't showing up).

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Umm I wasnt sure where to ask this but I guess here is better than anywhere. Anyone know of or have the artbook for KH2? I kinda want it :P thanx

I'm official.

Little korean girls keep tryong to rob me on every tuesday and thursday. how can i remedy this scandal-free??

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    Little korean girls keep tryong to rob me on every tuesday and thursday. how can i remedy this scandal-free??

If you cant beat them then JOIN them.

Quote Originally Posted by xDarkMaster
    Okay, recently I have been searching for an internal hardrive and an enclosure. I have narrowed down the enclosures to two, and wanted to know which one you guys thought was better.

Also, could someone tell me if this HD is good?

Or, if you know a HD or enclosure I could get please tell me.

Thanks in advance, xDM
    Hmmmm... I'd go with the first Enclosure. Both for price and looks. also, the vents on it are good, that way the HD doesn't overheat (rare I know)

And that is a good Harddrive. OEM is a good way to go to get cheaper hardware of the same quality.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadugar
    If you cant beat them then JOIN them.
    not only do i not know what that means, i also DON"T want to. I figured out what to do...i just picked them up and moved them out of the way (they're all very small)

You shouldn't pick up little girls... that's a crime. Go for the ones around your age.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

...Oh, how droll. Geez

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Squiggles
    You shouldn't pick up little girls... that's a crime. Go for the ones around your age.
    it's only a crime if he gets caught, though i'm not trying to encourage people to do so, least i wouldn't.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    you could drop a piece of candy?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    I need help with my bittorent. Every file I try to download, no matter how much seeding it has, goes INCREDIBLY slow. Before the download speed went from 55kb to 60kb. Now it takes a huge amount of time to even connect. Same goes for Limewire. The only thing that I did out of the ordinary was downloading nonstop Bleach episodes these past two weeks through limewire (eps. 30 to the latest) since bittorent was being extremely slow. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Deblas; Wed, 04-19-2006 at 07:47 PM.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Did you try changing your port range? I don't know what client you're using but you should have the option of changing what port you're using to download under "preferences" in most clients. If someone's got a better suggestion, I'm up for it too. My bit torrent's been pretty slow lately as well.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    I use utorrent and my port is 6881. I tried changing it but nothing happened. I also have cable modem and still it doesn't pass from 5.5 kb.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Quote Originally Posted by Deblas
    I need help with my bittorent. Every file I try to download, no matter how much seeding it has, goes INCREDIBLY slow. Before the download speed went from 55kb to 60kb. Now it takes a huge amount of time to even connect. Same goes for Limewire. The only thing that I did out of the ordinary was downloading nonstop Bleach episodes these past two weeks through limewire (eps. 30 to the latest) since bittorent was being extremely slow. Any ideas?
    I got the same problem, I have dsl and my bt downloads used to go 30-50kb/s. Now it goes from 0-20 no matter how many seeds there are, and what's weird is that my upload rate is bigger, it's now 30-40kb/s, it used to be very low. Someone please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinobi
    Umm I wasnt sure where to ask this but I guess here is better than anywhere. Anyone know of or have the artbook for KH2? I kinda want it :P thanx
    Do you mean this?
    http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...n-70-17sq.html

Ovan, The Rebirth

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    hey, i've been working on this month's Feautred VA and I was wondering if anyone knew a good way to go about looking for sound clips from Japanese seiyuus?

i've only been able to stumble occasionally on random places having random clips of voices from particular shows. Any help would be much appreciated.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    hey, i've been working on this month's Feautred VA and I was wondering if anyone knew a good way to go about looking for sound clips from Japanese seiyuus?

i've only been able to stumble occasionally on random places having random clips of voices from particular shows. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Aside from siphoning off the sound from a divx file using one of those video-editing softwares, or maybe even using Audacity to record the sound while playing the anime ep, it'd probably help to know how to Google in Japanese. Sorry dude =T

Lightbulb

To the people having trouble with bittorrent speeds:
    This sounds like a problem with your firewall. Edit the preferences in your firewall and punch a hole in ports 6881 to 6889.

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    I was wondering if anyone knew a good way to go about looking for sound clips from Japanese seiyuus?
    Altavista should help. Here's what you do: Go to babelfish.altavista.com and type in the name of a seiyuu. I typed in "Mai Yanme" (I know she's a singer, but that's another matter). Select English to Japanese of course, and you should get an answer in Japanese. Copy that then click on the word home. Now click on the MP3/Audio tab and paste the Katakana you just copied. Hit enter and you should find a number of links to sound clips.

Edit: If Babelfish translation doesn't work just type the name into Wikipedia and you will be provided with a translation of the name. I used Romi Paku as an example. If you follow that link you'll see a table on the right with her name in English and Kanji (also Korean in her case because she was born in Korea). Once you have this information, copy it and put it into the audio search I mentioned previously.

I hope that helps.
    Last edited by samsonlonghair; Wed, 04-26-2006 at 06:50 PM.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco