Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "Help me!" Thread

Could it be Mongoose? I have seen that pic before a few times, and I've also been wondering what species it might be.

Edit: Well, leave it to DF...

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Thanks a bunch Deadfire, you're always a good source of knowledge. Now I'm gonna go put a stupid argument to rest.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Quote Originally Posted by el_boss
    Dudes thanks for the help.

I'm going to try out the stuff you mentioned. And to answer your questions, I haven't added any new hardware recently and I'm running win 2k.
    Get it fixed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by mage
    Get it fixed yet?
    I think I'll have to put it to sleep. It's a pretty old computer anyway. I'm starting to think that it's either the motherboard or the power supply that is fucked. I just don't feel like repairing that shit nor buying any new parts. I'm just going to buy a laptop or something.

Can anybody recommend a program to me that will allow me to specify the times at which my programs can start? What I have in mind is a program that will allow me to start and stop my Bit torrent client at certain when my ISP does not impose data transfer restrictions.

Yeeeah, I just decided to get Skype and for some reason it won't install. Any ideas?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter
    Can anybody recommend a program to me that will allow me to specify the times at which my programs can start? What I have in mind is a program that will allow me to start and stop my Bit torrent client at certain when my ISP does not impose data transfer restrictions.
    Umm ... task scheduler? =D

Actually, if it's just your bt client you're worried about, several clients have schedulers available.

utorrent has a built-in scheduler which apparently lets you either lower the client bandwidth limit or turn off transfers entirely, which is sort of handy and fairly intuitive looking (it's got about 2 sentences of help text, but that seems like all you'd need)

Azureus has a scheduler plugin too, http://azureus.sourceforge.net/plugi...SpeedScheduler ... I don't use az, so I don't know how well it works or how hard it is to get it working, but there ya go.

If you're using some other client ... well ... you should probably use utorrent, 'cause it's better.

Does anyone know where I could get or have the theme to Dragonball Z Budokai 3? I think the song is called "Ultimate Power".
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Does anyone know where I can find an Undetected Cheat Engine?

Ovan, The Rebirth

Genin
    hey how come my picture doesnt show up ? i've changed it numerous times but none of my pics show up ! guh
    BANZAI

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by msmush
    hey how come my picture doesnt show up ? i've changed it numerous times but none of my pics show up ! guh
    YEAH me too, i have that problem also. maybe gotwoot has something against us!

Genin
    ...maybe 'cute hyperactive girls' isn't what their looking for !!
    BANZAI

Quote Originally Posted by msmush
    ...maybe 'cute hyperactive girls' isn't what their looking for !!
    And I believe you are correct. Seems you two are chatting over all the new threads. I don't really get the Banzai thing, but I doubt if anyone's interested in "cute hyperactive girls" here. At least not the regulars in Gotwoot.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Genin
    hm theres nothing to get with banzai. awesome word and mentioned in two awesome animes
    ah its a pity. guess i'll take on the lonely emo sorta character. or perhaps become a nerd. but it seems 'c.h.g' is out of the question.!!
    BANZAI

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    It depends on what kind of 'pic' you're trying to show. If you're talking about avatars or signatures then you'll need to have the photo at a fixed size.

But as for regular photos they should all come out fine... I'd recommend going to your Control Panel, enabling the most complex type of Post Reply options.

Even in the Quick Reply box you should be able to post your pics by pressing on the Insert Image icon (yellow square with mountains). You have to use a direct link to your picture. Hope that helps some

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    As well the gallery is your friend

http://forums.gotwoot.net/gallery/

As you can upload the pictures you have on your computer to the site directly and use the link that it gives you to put in your profile
    image fail!

Genin
    wow !!! a gallery. i should look around more often. this is awesome thanks!
    BANZAI

Ok, I've got another question now in addition to my other one (need help finding the DBZ Budokai 3 song, "Ultimate Power").

I want to start watching the Ghost in the Shell series but I see that theres 1 movie and then 2 series. Do I have to watch the movie first before starting on the series? Or does the movie come after the first series? I'm getting these from KAA and I see these torrents: Ghost in the Shell Innocence, Ghost in the Shell SAC, and Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd GIG.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

NM, AniDB has these helpful graphs that tell you which parts of a series come first in relation to the story. I've never watched the Ghost in the Shell series but according to the graph, you should really watch the original Ghost in the Shell movie first (notice its not one of the ones subbed by KAA) and then watch Innocence, a direct sequel to that. After you watched those, you can then watch the Stand Alone Complex series which apparently is an alternate setting for the original Ghost in the Shell. Hope I could help.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadfire
    As well the gallery is your friend
    Not mine.

You guys have deleted my pictures twice from the gallery and now I am very reluctant to upload my huge Fate/stay Night collection.