Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "Help me!" Thread

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

The official "help me" thread

Originally posted by: Zinobi
    does anyone know where to get just the audio for this
    Crazy Guitar
    thanx so much in advance
    Can't help you get it, but looking through the comments I found that apparently that was originally written by some guy called Jerry C. Perhaps that guy might have made it into an audio-only file available for download somewhere.

EDIT: Here's the audio section of his website: http://www.jerryc.tw/ But it doesn't look like you can download the audio. Just the videos.

But damn, I need that song too now. That was pretty awesome.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

well JerryC's version is this JerryC

but i like the other one better

I'm official.

Does anyone know of a relatively painless way to take screenshots of avi files. I'm currently tying to use Media Player Classic, and I get an error {GetCurrentImage failed, hr = 8000ffff}. If there's another program that's fine but I'd like to be able to use MPC if anyonee knows how to make it work. Thanx

In Media Player Classic you need to go the Options, Playback, Output and change the DirectShow Video rendering mode. This is probably the reason why you can't save screenshots. Well, there could be other reasons, but this is the most likely one. Change it to VMR7 (windowed), for example (that's the one I'm using, you could try others as well, but this works nicely).

Thanks, I got screenshots to work, but now I'm having issues with timing, I pause what i'm watching and try to take a shot, but the thing jumps forward to a different time. Its not the same amount of time each time, but the same relative places if I pause at the same spot multiple times. This has only happened with an ogm file so far, I'm getting fine results from avi's and I haven't tried any mkv's yet. Any advice?

Unfortunately I have sometimes noticed the same thing. Although I didn't notice the shift was different from time to time, nor that it depended on the format. It's likely I haven't been taking screenshots from those formats enough to have noticed it. Hmm... Having said that, I have little advice to offer. The times I experienced it, the effect seemed consistent enough to predict, and I was able to take the screenshots by pausing at a slightly different location so that when it shifted, it was at the right location.

Sorry, but I can't really help any further than that. I have no idea why the shift happens. Maybe it's due to the compression method (xvid) or DirectX. Somebody who knows the theory better might be able to give an explanation if not a solution.

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

I'm looking for a web based script that can stream music off a enbedded player on a webpage. With the content being web based as well. I'd like to be able to edite the content on the fly as well as in needs to be able to play like a internet radion station as it need to play different things looping
    image fail!

Size?

60x60, 28.6KB

Make sure its a .gif

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Upstate, south side, west region, east of the 7-11.

Any know one know of a good software to burn video files?

Prefferably easy to use.

Any reccomendations?

Made by IFHTT
    “Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a desire to know the truth—in a word, to know himself—so that, by knowing and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth about themselves.” Pope John Paul II

It still doesn't work... there seems to be a prob with the forum's profile section bcos now it doesn't return an error message it simply says cannot display page.

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

Originally posted by: drims

Prefferably easy to use.

Any reccomendations?
    Nero
    image fail!

Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
    It still doesn't work... there seems to be a prob with the forum's profile section bcos now it doesn't return an error message it simply says cannot display page.
    I just tried to re-upload the same avatar i have right now under a different name, so it isnt just you. At this piont, you need to complain to Wilik or Ciber about and see if they can fix it on thier end

Originally posted by: Deadfire
    Originally posted by: drims

Prefferably easy to use.

Any reccomendations?
    Nero
    Agred

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Where can i download Nero?
    Is it free? If not can you recommend some free burners? Im 14 and no credit card to pay for one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Thanks for all the help.

Made by IFHTT
    “Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a desire to know the truth—in a word, to know himself—so that, by knowing and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth about themselves.” Pope John Paul II

No, Nero isn't free. However, you can get it here using torrents. Keep in mind it's not exactly legal. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I was wondering what program I can get to edit videos. Just simple stuff, all I really need to do is cut out some parts.

I also was wondering how to capture a screen of a video. When I am watching a video and press the print screen key and paste it into photoshop it doesn't turn our right. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Any other way to download nero with out torrents becuase most of the ones from torrents i saw had a virus (what it said from user reviews). or any other suggestions of a different burner?(free)

Made by IFHTT

The one that somes w/ your computer? Nero is the best out there. I don't know of any others that are good and free.

There are plenty that are free, but they just arent any good at all. Get some virus protection, and get Nero, and stop trying to find a way around it, because there isn't. Anyway, most torrents with Nero don't have any viruses, you just need to pick out the obvious fakes that have viruses.

Originally posted by: xDarkMaster
    I was wondering what program I can get to edit videos. Just simple stuff, all I really need to do is cut out some parts.

Sony Vegas comes to mind, but Nero also has one with it's NeroVision extention.

Originally posted by: xDarkMaster
    I also was wondering how to capture a screen of a video. When I am watching a video and press the print screen key and paste it into photoshop it doesn't turn our right. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    You cant do it that way. What you need is a player that has media capture installed. Windows Media Player has it, so you won't have to look far. Just play the video, pause the scene that you want, and hit CTRL + I and save it.