Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "Help me!" Thread

Ah, I miss seeing your helpful information around here Stos! Much thanks for the info + website! Now I can finally start this series.

EDIT: Can anyone answer my other question? I need help finding the Budokai 3 theme, "Ultimate Power".
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Whew, well after a good half hour of searching on the internet I found the song your looking for NM (maybe). Since I've never played the game I really wouldn't know, but I found two files that seem to be the long version and short version of the Budokai 3 opening. I uploaded them to Rapidshare in case anyone else wants them:

Short Version

Long Version

I found these on some random Spanish DBZ Fansite, so I don't know if that's what you want, but giving it a shot couldn't hurt I suppose. Hope I could help.

Once again Stos, you are the man!! Seriously, I really appreciate the effort. I owe you one dude.

In case anyone's wondering about the two versions in Stos's post, the short version happens to be the Budokai 3 opening but has the Japanese singers voice (this was in the Japanese and European distributions of the game) and the longer version is the American version (Japanese vocal track was edited out).

Well, its me again with another question. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place to download the Sonic the Hedgehog comic books (by Archie comics). Like any torrents or places to view it online?

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    Hope this is what you're looking for:
    http://tails.kicks-ass.net/index.php?area=comics

You need to register though...

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Deblas FTW! Thanks alot man!! I missed reading these comics, especially Knuckles series. Its a shame they cancelled his, I always thought his side was a more interesting read than Sonic's. Thanks again Deblas!

I don't really expect anyone to be able to help me here, but I'll ask anyway.

Does anyone know where I can find tabs for j-rock songs? Bands like Psycho le Cemu for example. Ultimate Guitar Tabs has a few Dir en grey and X-Japan ones, and Mysongbook.com used to have lots until it semi-closed down (WHY?!!!!).

So I'm really desperate to find new places, especially with Guitarpro stuff. Reason being me and my bandmates want to try other stuff.

So, help?

NM is awesome as always.

The AKFG tabs are great, as is the stuff in the third of your links. The second one only has regular guitar tabs though. I'm looking for guitarpro tabs in particular.

But thanks for your help, keep 'em coming if you find more.

I'll probably have some fun with the Luna Sea tabs...

Anyone knows where I can find a torrent file for the Bon Cop Bad Cop movie? Its been a week now that I have been looking for it. Thanks in advance!

The Official "Help me!" Thread

I set my account with my address, then I add FFXII CE to the cart, and when I try to place the order (after entering credit card data) I get this damn error everytime:

>
    We could not complete your order because of incomplete or incorrect billing address and/or credit card information. Please double-check that your name, phone number, address, credit card number and expiration date match your credit card issuing bank records. If you feel you have been given this message in error please contact our Customer Service Department.
    <

Anybody knows what the hell is wrong with the damn page?
    It seems to not like the way I enter my address or my Credit Card... and when I ask through their helpdesk the idiot tells me to try again or to order through amazon (which happens to not deliver videogames to Mexico)

Help?

Are you sure that you are putting the billing directions correctly? Best way to check is to double check with your credit card provider that the address you're entering is correct.

I've entered the data exactly as it appears on the credit card receipt, yet it doesn't work.

Should I contact the bank to see exactly how the have the data? (its my brother's credit card btw)

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    yeah, you (or rather, your brother) should confirm that the card info is what you think it is with the bank.

well, we checked the card and still it didn't work
    we tried two other cards and the same thing happened.

I also tried with some co-workers and we had the same result... I've emailed gamestop/ebgames and no answere is given... somehow it fells they do not want to sell...

yesterday i talked with a friend that has an american credit card and he said he could do the favor, I just need to wait for him to return from dallas where he is taking a course...

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    HELP!

I've been picked to organize a charity event and one thing we need is t-shirts promoting it. I was wondering if anyone here knew of a company, online preferably, that could do a good, but fairly cheap t-shirt.

Three colors on the back, just one on the front. White or whatever default color for the fabric is is fine.

Around 50 shirts is all I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance!

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Well, the first thing that came to mind was Cafe Press. If you go to the "Make Your Own Stuff" tab, you'll see that you can create custom shirts by uploading any type of graphics or colors to any of the kind of the template t-shirts they offer and then you can buy it straight from them. I've never used the service myself but I've heard good things from others and it seems like a simple process. Hope I could help.

check this site out: http://www.customink.com/

not sure about price, but apparently you can from thier "thousands of images and hundreds of fonts - or upload your own graphics to create the perfect design".

Also, you can probably find something similar at you local flea market (assuming you just want some sort of print on the t-shirts) but that mite not work if you need a sizable amount.

Edit 1: damn you stos and you're quick fingers!

Edit 2: i checked our thier price quote feature for a simple white shirt (Gildan Ultra Cotton T-shirt), 1 of each size (youth, adult and plus & s/m/l/xl) with 1 color on teh front and 3 on teh back. It comes out to $17.83/shirt. And shipping is apparently free
    Last edited by Assassin; Tue, 08-29-2006 at 01:28 PM.

runedzanbato

help me

i'm new to this whole thing and i don't know how to play the movies. i downloaded the final fantasy 7 ac movie and the sound works (used bit torrent as i was told to), but i have no video. if anyone has the time to try and explain it to me i'd be forever grateful. thanks

Download and play w/ VLC and see if it works.