Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "Help me!" Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Official "Help me!" Thread

The original "help me" thread has been accidentally deleted. If you had any unanswered questions in the first one, repost them here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

The official "help me" thread

What the heck happened to the other one and all it's posts...or is it a who?
    image fail!

Interesting...it seems that all the threads that Mut created got deleted...including the post a picture of yourself thread.

Btw, does anyone know the bred of this doggie?

edit: I found out she's a mix-- half Japanese Spitz and half Husky, but thanks Anphorus!

If I explain it, my post will be edited/deleted [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

The picture ain't too clear but it looks kind of like a Highland Terrier pup to me.

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    If I explain it, my post will be edited/deleted [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    !
    I sense a great conspiracy in the Force.

What a shame he decided to leave............(no, Im not gay)

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    If I explain it, my post will be edited/deleted [img][/img]
    No it wont, i banned mut and all his threads went too.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Damn. I guess we'll be feeling the repercussions of this unsolicited rectal examination soon. Aaaaaaaaanyway, here goes my unanswered question.

I want to see a movie called Tom Yum Goong. It features the same guy from Ong Bak: Muay Thai Warrior. If someone could please post a link to the movie or point me in the right direction to get it, I would appreciate that. Preferably subbed in english. Thank you.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
    Damn. I guess we'll be feeling the repercussions of this unsolicited rectal examination soon. Aaaaaaaaanyway, here goes my unanswered question.

I want to see a movie called Tom Yum Goong. It features the same guy from Ong Bak: Muay Thai Warrior. If someone could please post a link to the movie or point me in the right direction to get it, I would appreciate that. Preferably subbed in english. Thank you.
    here you go, Read the comments if you got trouble with the subtitles.

as for Terra, all I could find for the Makai Kingdom OST was this, but it has no seeders [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]. Also I think it was GLS who gave you the Kotoko link.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Originally posted by: KoKo37
    Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles

here you go, Read the comments if you got trouble with the subtitles.

as for Terra, all I could find for the Makai Kingdom OST was this, but it has no seeders [img][/img]. Also I think it was GLS who gave you the Kotoko link.

Thanks dude. I actually looked on torrentspy in january, but I didn't find it. I guess I must've mispelled it or something. Thanks again man.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Just to let you guys know, Phantom Kingdom was the Japanese title for Makai Kingdom. They changed the name to Makai Kingdom (this is my theory at least) because the previous game that Nippon Ichi released was Phantom Brave and they did not want people to think that the storyline or the game itself was related to Phantom Brave.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Barles

yes, please i'm also looking for this movie long time ago.
    thank you

It was released dubbed in America as The Protector (with a few non fight scenes cut and lots of awkward dub moments)

This should be the subbed version but it might be the dub, I don't really know.
    Tom Yum Goong

Does anyone know of a free mp3/wave/midi to adp converter. i need something to create custom ringtones, and my blackberry only suports adp format. I heard of a program called Okiadpcmplayer which can convert wave to adp but i can't seem to find it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin
    Does anyone know of a free mp3/wave/midi to adp converter. i need something to create custom ringtones, and my blackberry only suports adp format. I heard of a program called Okiadpcmplayer which can convert wave to adp but i can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Stolen from another site, people said it worked.

"
    1. Download and install the mp3towave program available at: http://www.vitaminic.com/download/mp32wav.zip
    2. Convert your MP3 file to WAV using the mp32wave software
    3. Open the wave file in "Record Sound" (available in "Accessories Menu" at Windows)
    4. Click on "File Menu" -> Save As and change the format to "16000Hz, 8Bits, Mono"
    5. Download the "Okiadpcmplayer" at: http://ukinglli.cnzn.com/lg7100/soft/adpmakesoft.rar
    6. In the Okiadpcmplayer program, click on the first button, choose the wave file and click
    on the "DUMP" button (this will create a file with the same name but with .ADP extension)
    7. Transfer the file to your mobile phone! (With LG7100, you can
    use the "LG Contents Bank" program,
    available at: http://gb.lgservice.com/jsp/common/d...e&FILE_GUBUN=B )
    "

What would cause mp3 music files to mix up, and play different bits of songs? and how can i fix the problem, if possible?

Originally posted by: ChiaCheese
    What would cause mp3 music files to mix up, and play different bits of songs? and how can i fix the problem, if possible?
    Sorry if anybody responded to this but this thread expanded so fast I never saw one and perhaps over looked it.

when you pause your bittorent download, is it still uploading to other peers? just wanted to clear things up

Upstate, south side, west region, east of the 7-11.

so is it always safe to download from bittorent? theres no chance of a virus or somethng bad being in the file?

Im wondering because i want to download nero from bittorent but want some advice first.

Made by IFHTT
    “Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a desire to know the truth—in a word, to know himself—so that, by knowing and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth about themselves.” Pope John Paul II

Drims, there are always virus on the net.