Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "Help me!" Thread

The Official "Help me!" Thread

The original "help me" thread has been accidentally deleted. If you had any unanswered questions in the first one, repost them here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

The official "help me" thread

What the heck happened to the other one and all it's posts...or is it a who?
    image fail!

Interesting...it seems that all the threads that Mut created got deleted...including the post a picture of yourself thread.

Btw, does anyone know the bred of this doggie?

edit: I found out she's a mix-- half Japanese Spitz and half Husky, but thanks Anphorus!

If I explain it, my post will be edited/deleted [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

The picture ain't too clear but it looks kind of like a Highland Terrier pup to me.

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    If I explain it, my post will be edited/deleted [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    !
    I sense a great conspiracy in the Force.

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    If I explain it, my post will be edited/deleted [img][/img]
    No it wont, i banned mut and all his threads went too.

What a shame he decided to leave............(no, Im not gay)

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Damn. I guess we'll be feeling the repercussions of this unsolicited rectal examination soon. Aaaaaaaaanyway, here goes my unanswered question.

I want to see a movie called Tom Yum Goong. It features the same guy from Ong Bak: Muay Thai Warrior. If someone could please post a link to the movie or point me in the right direction to get it, I would appreciate that. Preferably subbed in english. Thank you.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

What would cause mp3 music files to mix up, and play different bits of songs? and how can i fix the problem, if possible?

I just want to thank the guy (sorry, can't remember who it was, very short-time memory [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]) who gave me the link to the "I've" torrent. Best torrent I've ever downloaded. So much awesome j-pop that it's almost hard to handle. Mostly courtesy of Kotoko & Mami. ~~

<3

Posts like that are evil, Terra. You should provide a link to the torrent in question after so much praising it. That is, unless your very intention was just to be wicked and tease people...

Yeah sorry about that, I'd love to share the goods, but unfortunately I lost the link to the torrent when the previous version of this thread was deleted.
    The guy who helped me out might emerge once more to share it again. Hopefully.

And on that note I have another request: the "Makai Kingdom OST". Awesome music there...!

Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
    Damn. I guess we'll be feeling the repercussions of this unsolicited rectal examination soon. Aaaaaaaaanyway, here goes my unanswered question.

I want to see a movie called Tom Yum Goong. It features the same guy from Ong Bak: Muay Thai Warrior. If someone could please post a link to the movie or point me in the right direction to get it, I would appreciate that. Preferably subbed in english. Thank you.
    here you go, Read the comments if you got trouble with the subtitles.

as for Terra, all I could find for the Makai Kingdom OST was this, but it has no seeders [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]. Also I think it was GLS who gave you the Kotoko link.

Yeah it probably was GLS. It usually is. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks for the link KoKo. While the Makai torrent was dead, the Phantom Kingdom one was alive (apparently the same thing). So cheers! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Can someone help me with this kanji? I need the english prounuciation of it. I already know what it means.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
    Can someone help me with this kanji? I need the english prounuciation of it. I already know what it means.
    Kuroi Katana. Means black/dark + blade/knife.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Thanks Psyke! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

No problem [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Originally posted by: KoKo37
    Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles

here you go, Read the comments if you got trouble with the subtitles.

as for Terra, all I could find for the Makai Kingdom OST was this, but it has no seeders [img][/img]. Also I think it was GLS who gave you the Kotoko link.

Thanks dude. I actually looked on torrentspy in january, but I didn't find it. I guess I must've mispelled it or something. Thanks again man.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Just to let you guys know, Phantom Kingdom was the Japanese title for Makai Kingdom. They changed the name to Makai Kingdom (this is my theory at least) because the previous game that Nippon Ichi released was Phantom Brave and they did not want people to think that the storyline or the game itself was related to Phantom Brave.