@ Budweineken :

You have raised some very good and sound points. You're right I am new to actually posting on the forums and not just lurking (DrAgE). You're right about it being more useful during this filler arc. Seeing that no one really cares or more importantly no one knows for sure what is going too happen. But when/if the anime gets back to the manga storyline, manga readers would have the upper hand and speculation will turn into spoiling. So the discussion in the thread would be utterly useless since it would not be about theories but about leaking the plot of the episode. I do recall a few heated discussion; if you can call it that about spoiling stuff that preceed episode 135.

But I still think the thread should be allowed, no discussion though, I know that would make the thread boring, but it would still serve to satisfy the curiousity of the interested. After all it would just be basically relaying the information that other sites provide.

I would like to ask that the thread not be dealt with until the anime actually gets back on track, if ever.

I do agree that the title would only be allowed in that specific thread and nowhere else in the anime only section.

@ masamuneehs

I disagree, I would rather see the thread be locked than be moved. Plain and simple there are and there will be alot of spoiler titles in that section anyways it would do more harm than good for the members that are actually interested in the thread. But I guess that is the very reason why that warning under the title of that section exist.

But like I said I ask that all decisions concerning this thread be put off until the anime actually gets back on track, because as for now it serves a good purpose as it is.

Edit: I see that you have already decided. If and when the anime gets back on track lock them.