Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Claymore

Hmm, that is interesting. I don't see why she couldn't regenerate her eyes too...

I'm thinking she could grow them back if she wanted, but she didn't because it gave her a Yoki sensing boost which probably helped her to hide herself but still know when other Claymores were approaching.

I dont remember seeing this former #2 anywhere before...

there are way too many characters in this manga...Im having trouble differentiating them too =(

Um, may I ask how often the Claymore chaps are released, i it a difference in month between chaps or weeks? And the mangas turn is soo much cooler than the ending of the anime, but the animations in the anime were 10 times cooler. Pity that they didn't follow the manga spirit and just stopped until they had enough material for a second season.

i think its like, once a month or something like that.

Oh man, not another Berserk, happy go slow style. Why did I not just wait until this manga was finished... like 5 years from now.

Yes, new chapters of Claymore are released in a monthly manga compilation called Jump Square. I mentioned this in a previous post, so check out that post for the link to the official site.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Oh, a follow-up question, is there actually any stop to this manga? Or is that something only the creator knows?

It'll stop when the Mangaka stops it or the magazine stops it for him most likely.

Decent chapter....more action, but no real plot development.

what did Agasa do? inset hair needles inside Miata? that would mean that she had some contact with Miata's body during that time... unless her hair is a parasite type creature that's able to sap strengh from the host.

that aside, I'm guessing for a legion type, it'll come apparant once they start cutting into the real body, then we'll see some Castlevania legion action (hair-made claymores attacking at the rebound, like the youmas at Riful's creeb).

Agatha's real body is her hair. She said as much when the soldier's destroyed her "body." She's been slashing and stabbing Miata the whole time with individual strands. The larger tendrils go after the soldiers and Galatea. Miata is too mentally unstable and too focused on completing the mission by killing Galatea, that she either never noticed or doesn't care that Agatha has been hacking away at her.

Miata has gone into berserk mode like she did protecting Clarice a few chapters back. Galatea, being still "human," will lose some concentration since she's become concerned for Miata as well. Agatha is playing against both sides, and taking advantage of Miata's rage to make Galatea's plan fail.

Agatha will kill Miata slowly, depriving Galatea of the backup she hoped for, and then finish off Galatea at her leisure.

Jounin
    I;m hoping Clare will show up and just demolish them all. :P

Not gonna happen I know, but I like to dream.

It's not that far fetched. Last we heard of the Seven from the North, they were looking for Galatea.

They are probably even better at hiding their Yoki than Galatea became. Agatha, Miata, and Clarice would never notice them at all. I doubt even Galatea would, until they release a tiny bit of their power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu
    It's not that far fetched. Last we heard of the Seven from the North, they were looking for Galatea.

They are probably even better at hiding their Yoki than Galatea became. Agatha, Miata, and Clarice would never notice them at all. I doubt even Galatea would, until they release a tiny bit of their power.
    actually, I would like too see Raki's comeback, maybe Isely sent him after Galeta as well, and he will kill Agatha (the old woman from pokemon) becuase she's not cooperating with him.
    Raki has got to be crazy evil and maddly strong by now.

Please no. Raki needs to just stay gone forever. Hopefully the author realized how terrible a character he wais and will have him have died off screen during the time skip. He could use it fuel Clare's anger and thirst for revenge without actually having to make us read any more of that kids retarded statements .

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Actually I am wondering what has become of him. I mean it would be cool to see Raki as a male Claymore. Only created by Easley if he knew some way on how to do it. Knowing Raki he would most likely say Yes if Easley asked him if he wanted to become a Claymore in order for him to grow strong enough to protect Clare.

There's no way that would happen. Raki knows about Awakened Beings, why they exist, and loosely knows about the first generation of male Claymores. He probably realizes that if he becomes an Awakened Being (which always happens with male Claymores), Clare will have to kill him.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu
    There's no way that would happen. Raki knows about Awakened Beings, why they exist, and loosely knows about the first generation of male Claymores. He probably realizes that if he becomes an Awakened Being (which always happens with male Claymores), Clare will have to kill him.
    I too think he wouldn't follow that path.
    He's not the one to think he would be able to hold right when on the verge to awaken...

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.