Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Claymore

it's starting to feel like Gantz (before I stopped reading it).
    every chapter leads further down to hell for all characters.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    We had several waypoints in this month release.
    At least it's not like some other manga with the same amount of pages only showing one thing.

But it sure is exponential, so suddenly, after so many chapters of slow paced and detailled arcs, we are right in the middle of a tsunami of powers unleashing and engulfing our Claymores.

I'm not that afraid for Clare, she'll manage, she already communicated once with the entity. Although it might not be as accessible as it once was, she'll find a way, or the manga will really take a strange turn of events and behead itself...

Priscila is as close to what a God/Demon visiting earth can be. I wonder what can be done about her. We do not know much about her background too, she was a strong claymore, lost to her darkside, but why is that she's so uberstrong other than just pure chance?

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I think Clare will eventually beat her. But for now...she will be absorbed by that...thing. There shall be another mental struggle and Clare will absorb it next time around to give her a massive powerboost that puts her on equal grounds with Priscilla.

Thats what I think will happen anyway. Seriously...thats the only thing I can come up with that could give her a chance against Priscilla. She is just too overpowered.
    Last edited by NeoCybercoin; Fri, 06-04-2010 at 08:04 AM.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Guys guys guys!!!

This manga... it became a monthly Bleach
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Precilla= Aizen

I totally agree with that honestly I though claymore jumped the shark when randomly out of nowhere we got the big theory that their tiny country was some testing ground for making weapons for a larger war which doesn't make much sense at all since nobody seems to be able to control any of the awakened ones.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMagnet View Post
    Precilla= Aizen

I totally agree with that honestly I though claymore jumped the shark when randomly out of nowhere we got the big theory that their tiny country was some testing ground for making weapons for a larger war which doesn't make much sense at all since nobody seems to be able to control any of the awakened ones.
    Well.. that's the point.

If they're controllable, then testing would be over and they'd start mass-manufacturing them instead.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I went through the chapters since the return from the north...
    this is what I got so far.
    clarice and Miata (new #47 and small weird girl) are still alive, as well as Galetica.
    reena is also still alive.
    Daup is infected (pretty much dead).
    Alice died, but Beth is still alive? or are they both dead?
    Riful is half way towards dying, but she probably won't.
    Raki is infected, but resisting, so he's being taken by the evil organization.
    Pricci has her memory back, and wants to first Kill RaphaLuci, and then Claire. Claire got infrected by something, I think it's RaphaLuci.

that's about as much as I can figure from this. i

Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by DBZ
    Riful is half way towards dying, but she probably won't.
    She's dead. She was the "body" that Daup was holding (and dropped) during his infected mode. It's implied that Pricilla killed Riful, and Daup intentionally got infected to revenge her.

Quote Originally Posted by DBZ
    Alice died, but Beth is still alive? or are they both dead?
    I thought they both died. Didn't they both went to face off against Pricillia?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Kind of suspected this would happen. Clare getting absorbed by it and kind of controlling it. Well wouldn't say control but she gave that thing a actual target. Something to focus on instead of just rampaging everywhere.

I read the entire thing less than a week ago, and I still don't remember what the damn fog is..
    is it the remains of raph and luciella? or something else?

Pricilla destroyed that huge tower, and it turned out to be a decoy or something, and the main body was a big mess of root-like stuff that eats and absorbs.

Chapter 106

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | Online Viewing

Well that is something I did not expect. So they made a follow up to Alicia and Beth AND those two aren't the trump cards? Wonder who that would be? I think it's a bit too soon for Raki to become like that.

the new awakening form... I think we've seen it before. but it's probably just a lazy decision that they run out of awakened models.

as usual with claymore, the chapter ends with 'they're boned'

Why does she keep fighting all the Claymores and these synchronized awakening couples instead of just killing the agents, which should have been her goal? If those agents are close enough to watch the fight, they are close enough to be killed.

Such inefficiency is truly a shounen cliche.

I wanna see if Miria can do a partial awakening like Clare did. I mean all Deneve, Helen, Clare and Miria have all crossed their limits and went back. So if Clare could do that then perhaps the others could too. Would be interesting to see what part Miria would awaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Why does she keep fighting all the Claymores and these synchronized awakening couples instead of just killing the agents, which should have been her goal? If those agents are close enough to watch the fight, they are close enough to be killed.

Such inefficiency is truly a shounen cliche.
    My guess is they are stable male claymores...

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    My guess is they are stable male claymores...
    a la Rakki.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    a la Rakki.
    Yes, you're right, not a perfectly normal male as a basis