Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Claymore

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    What was special about the claymore that defeated Mira the first time? it was like,, #5 or something.. anti-betrayer, but I've completely forgot what skill it had that made it possible to defeat Phantom.

pg12, top left chick looks exactly like Galatea. It better not be the last time I see her.

I hate how Claymore skips to something random each time a new chapter begins though. It just confuses the hell out of me and makes me wonder if I've skipped a chapter by accident or something. There's nothing wrong with a clear intro.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Is this manga ending soon? Anything in the known? Iīve got to say, most of the text, what people say, is completely boring and never has much of an impact anyway.

But did I see this correct: That body that all the Claymores slashed, lying on the ground, was the defeated Miria? If so, even if through some bs-awakening healing she got herself back standing, why the scars? Either heal or heal not, thatīs how it was so far.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    So now Miria has rounded up all of the warriors in order to destroy it but now the organisation can make Abyssal ones? That's just insane. I think that's because of Raki though. But wtf did they mean by the old nr ones? Didn't they turn or actually die? Guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    I think that's because of Raki though. But wtf did they mean by the old nr ones? Didn't they turn or actually die? Guess not.
    They died, I'm pretty sure. They mentioned having to only pick 3 because of the ingredients and "pumping them up with youki". I'm theorising that they're going to use that parasite-thing's property to reaminate, if not revive some dead #1s.

Think you are right bout that parasite thing.But....If they really are former nr 1s....then what are the odds of Theresa being amongst them? Sure she had her head cut off and they said that it was crafted inside of Clare but who says they used the head and didn't drag back the body and just used a part of that? Theresa would totally be a Abyssal One if she awakens. Would be pretty epic though.

What the fuck? This manga is making less and less sense.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    Think you are right bout that parasite thing.But....If they really are former nr 1s....then what are the odds of Theresa being amongst them? Sure she had her head cut off and they said that it was crafted inside of Clare but who says they used the head and didn't drag back the body and just used a part of that? Theresa would totally be a Abyssal One if she awakens. Would be pretty epic though.
    I would say Theressa's definitely among them. I'm sure they used Theresa's head since that's what Clare presented to them (but who knows when you're dealing with the organisation), but at the same time they obviously collect bodies. They would have had to identify the correct one though, since "everybody" died in that battle.

Chapter 114

[MangaStream & Binktopia] Claymore c.114: SendSpace | MediaFire | Online Viewing
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 04-20-2011 at 05:21 PM.

Not all that much happened unfortunately.

Well, we got to see the ugliest Claymore ever, lol.

On another note, is this series ending soon? Or is the destruction of the organization just the beginning of a new, even bigger chapter?

I am not sure how much more they can squeeze out of it. I mean they live on a huge island. Destroy the organization then hunt down all remaining Yoma and the place is safe again. Unless they are gonna send everyone to the mainland to fight the monsters which their original flesh came from I don't see how much more they can stretch it out. Not counting the Clare/Priscilla fight for Raki.

I am not sure how much more they can squeeze out of it. I mean they live on a huge island. Destroy the organization then hunt down all remaining Yoma and the place is safe again. Unless they are gonna send everyone to the mainland to fight the monsters which their original flesh came from I don't see how much more they can stretch it out. Not counting the Clare/Priscilla fight for Raki.
    Defending against outside invaders (or going to the mainland to take them out) is exactly the direction I think this is heading - unless Claymore's readership is so small in Japan that the author's forced to put down his pen in the near future.

As for ugly claymore, hehe...yeah.. I thought we'd never have to put up with that again after that butch one from the War of the North.

Well they did mention how the organization was linked to another world, so they could do another whole arc on the other world.

There are also lots of issues that aren't cleared up yet:

-What will Raki become
    -Clare still isn't back (assuming she will be)
    -How will Teresa tie into all of this

Miria's scar makes me upset because I always idealized Miria as a delicate, yet powerful warrior who was always rational and wise - the scar makes her symbolize more strength/power rather than wisdom/skill. It does not fit her character imo.

I doubt Teresa wil get back into the game. Then again....they did have 3 former nr 1 warriors....so she could be amongst them. Though I'd doubt she could be amongst them since Clare got her head crafted into her. Or that is what she thinks and they just used a different part of Teressa =\

Well there's the question of exactly how much youma/claymore material has to be used to form a hybrid. Did Teressa's entire head get planted in Clare's stomach, or just her eyeball?

And what exactly can you swap out? Do the girls have to keep their vital organs, or does the transformation grant them healing powers immediately to overcome it?

The safest way seems to be breast inplants.

- and Clare mustn't have gotten much of that.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Tue, 04-26-2011 at 04:02 AM.

Haha that would be awesome. I can see the Organization advertising for that already.
    "Become a Claymore hybrid and get bigger breasts for free!"

But back to the implanting it...I think they put it in their womb if they aren't replacing stuff. They might as well have cut off a piece of Theresa's ass as for as we know and just put it in Clare. The more I think about it, the more I am convinced Theresa is one of the 3 that the Organization has made. Plus that old hag said that she could send out 3 Abyssal ones. If anyone is capable of become a Abyssal one it would be Theresa.

Chapter 115

[MangaStream & Binktopia] Claymore c.115: SendSpace | MediaFire | Online Viewing

Okay, Raki is pretty bad ass right now. I forgot that he was trained by Easley (sp?)
    Too bad there is no Theresa amongst those 3 previous Nr 1's.

Okay, Raki is pretty bad ass right now. I forgot that he was trained by Easley (sp?)
    Too bad there is no Theresa amongst those 3 previous Nr 1's.

I'm really surprised at how strong Raki is...I mean Claire did take him to places but she never really taught him how to use a sword...

Oh, and let's be thankful Theresa is not among the 3. She would wipe out the entire rebellion with only the color change of her eyes. Not only that, but Theresa should be there when Claire is there

Well you say that now but we dont know anything about the ones that they just released. They are previous Nr 1's. So they are gonna be pretty damn strong.