Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wii Bleach!

The japanese versions of these anime based games are always much better which is why the crackdown on moding on the next gen systems really bugs me. I've been interested in this game since i first saw the japanese version as it is one of the better Bleach games out there although that really is saying much.

My problem with this game and wii games in general is that there doesn't seem to be much depth and wildly flailing your arms would get you a good or even better result than if you actually knew what the hell you were doing.

Still looking forward to this game and its Naruto counterpart simply because I'm a fan of the anime and manga.Its impossible for me to be disappointed with them because my expectations are very low.I'll stick to Xbox and Pc and see if I can fodder any interest in my Wii beyond Zelda and Madden.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

The major plus point of the Naruto game is that the original voices are present. The developers of that game understand their fans. The DBZ games are the same.
    The vast majority or developers really don't understand that a lot of gamers want to play it in the original language. This goes for nearly every game that has voices in it.

The fact that this game doesn't have the jap. voices bothers me so that I won't be getting this game. It'll only end up annoying me.

Not to mention that its gets repetitive rather quickly.

-Edit:Someone neg repped me for the following:

Still looking forward to this game and its Naruto counterpart simply because I'm a fan of the anime and manga.Its impossible for me to be disappointed with them because my expectations are very low.I'll stick to Xbox and Pc and see if I can fodder any interest in my Wii beyond Zelda and Madden.
    Normally I wouldn't care but for some reason this just pisses me off, especially because the only comment whoever it was left is:
    Zelda = shit. Wii is awesome, but Zelda and Madden are pure shit.
    If you don't like the games thats your own problem, don't bother me. Someday I'll find out who you are because my white blade of justice cannot be denied, my truth shall pierce your heart and the flames of my wrath shall purify your very soul and you shall see the futility of your existence through my eyes.
    Last edited by Abdula; Thu, 11-15-2007 at 03:55 PM.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Has anyone here actually played the game? I rented it. It is a fun game for fighting games. Very unique style. My only problem from the base characters is Ishida breaking off his glove and going all powerful and not really having and recourse on the outcome. Atleast when you go all powerful with Rock Lee in the Naruto Gcube games his health goes down. Should have been the same in this game.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Gets far too repetitive, I don't particularly like wii fighting games anyway find myself making some ridiculous gestures.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    Gets far too repetitive, I don't particularly like wii fighting games anyway find myself making some ridiculous gestures.
    So do what anyone would do. Tape your friends playing it and put it on youtube! SUCKERS!

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense