Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Naruto Episode Titles

The end is nigh! (Be it fillers or Naruto itself)

People have to do something on these forums after all, if not complaining then.. errm.. well ok, all they do is complain even if it's not a filler.

The end is nigh!
    yes, broken saints is awesome. whoever didn't see it, go watch it now, it is worth it.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    it seems that the 90 mins episode was true... www.leafninja.com this kinda smells like OVA 3

Episode 200 - 9/13/06
    Into Active Service, The Strongest Backing

Episode 201 - 9/20/06
    Multiple Traps, Countdown to Destruction

Episode 202 - 9/27/06 (1 Hour Special)
    Announcement Today! Blood, Sweat and Tears - Best 5 Battlers
    Enjoy this once-off special!!

Episodes 203-205 - 10/05/06 (90 Minute Special)
    Commemorating Naruto’s Move to Thursdays!
    Confrontation between Love and Hate, Students and Teachers…
    Genin and Jounin all come together in this rampaging 90-minute special!
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Fri, 09-08-2006 at 11:48 AM.

Wonder where that info came from.
    Cal Syobi doesn't list that.

Then I guess we shouldn't have high hopes for it. But it would be nice it it were true.

hmm. well, pazuzu posted this on the narutofan forums here, and pazuzu seems to have a history of being pretty trustworthy with stuff like this. i've also always considered leafninja.com to be fairly trustworthy, so it might just be that pazuzu has some other source that hasn't reached the ears of the cal syoboi folks yet.

yeah, I know of pazuzu's reputation of being thrustworthy.

nevertheless, seems its another trio of fillers. bright side, 3 at the same time means less wait... right?

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    nevertheless, seems its another trio of fillers. bright side, 3 at the same time means less wait... right?
    Not really. The highest dependency should be time, that is, how much absolute time is given to the manga to grow the margin. Thus the number of filler episodes doesn't really matter, only how long they are running. Of course they could have planned a finite number and are now cramming them together, but somehow that doesn't sound right to me, although it's a possibility.

Downside is that ep 204 was the "beginning" of the new season.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Downside is that ep 204 was the "beginning" of the new season.
    Meaning another season of fillers?

Right now nobody knows when fillers are going to end. Its true, as someone said, that its strange to have 2 consecutive "specials". It could foreshadow the end of the fillers with some great ending episodes or maybe is just a coincidence and we will keep getting the same crap forever.

Until the titles are shown in a most reliable page we cant say for true what is going to happen. Right now we only have the info up to 202 and maybe 203 special was counted as only 1 episode giving us the hopes that 204 will end the fillers.

Long animes dont use to give a shit to seasons, so the only thing we have is wild speculation.
    The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom

The title of that special makes it sound like the OAV thats in that Naruto game. I don't know if you guys saw it. Where the students are against the teachers or something and they all got crystals and whoever has the most at the end of the day gets a wish granted by the Hokage. Of course, nothing happens except setup in that OAV because it's just a glorified into for the game. With the game being the actual fighting over crystals.

Hmm... Somehow I find it hard to believe they would have extended the ova with the actual fights of the gameplay portion for tv airing purposes, but who knows. Still, the ova had the length of just an ordinary episode, and that was already quite enough...

Whats the point of having a 90 minute special of FILLERS? Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Hmm... Somehow I find it hard to believe they would have extended the ova with the actual fights of the gameplay portion for tv airing purposes, but who knows. Still, the ova had the length of just an ordinary episode, and that was already quite enough...
    I didn't actually think they were gonna show clips of the video game for the last hour. I thought maybe they made another 60 minutes of show to go on the end.

That's exactly what I meant. After the existing video, there hardly could be anything else than multiple fights (like there already were). That's why I said to extend it with fights.

I can honestly say there are worse ways I could think of spending an hour and a half than watching the Gennins fight Jounins.

They seriously should think up a good reason to have more fights between the gennin. The Chuunin exam is still like the best arc.

Who knows maybe after the 90 minute special we'll finally see the end of the fillers. A friend of mine said that recently there was some sort of article posted saying that the investors of studio pierrot are pissed because the fillers have effectly destroyed the naruto fan base in japan as well as abroad. Supposively there putting pressure on them to get there shit together and go one with part 2.

Take this comment with a huge grain of salt. I myself haven't seen the article and the site it's on is supposely down but If I do get my hands on it I'll be sure to post a link here.

Well... cal syobi has made it official.
    a 90 minute filler...

It's thrice the horse rectum!