Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Naruto Episode Titles

I don't think what DB said was a joke, because why would they have a new opening and ending of the "new" Naruto(as in the storyline Naruto) starting on episode 179 if the fillers are still going to air in April and if what Assertn said was true about Naruto returning to the original storyline in May? Which is why I think that the new opening and ending will be an opening and ending for a new season of fillers.

Ovan, The Rebirth

Upstate, south side, west region, east of the 7-11.
    Why im positive the 26 more weeks of fillers is a joke.
    1. DB has been known for pulling pranks like these before.
    2. If there really was 26 more fillers episodes than it would be posted ALL over the internet yet no one has found it.
    3. I doubt the manga writers miscalculated the amount of time they needed to allow the manga to pull ahead from the anime; if anything they could have guess wrong by 5 episodes or so, NOT 26 weeks worth of it.....

Anyways im not so worried about it. The future titles are related to Ero Sennin so these episodes might be just to set up the storyline for when the real anime returns (not the fillers)

Made by IFHTT
    “Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a desire to know the truth—in a word, to know himself—so that, by knowing and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth about themselves.” Pope John Paul II

DB, play jokes? NEVER.

26 more fillers may be a joke.
    But the sure thing is that unless ep182 surfaces with a title related to the Gaiden, the fillers are not ending soon.

That'd be too bad...There's going to be some sweet arcs coming up

I stopped watching both the Bleach and Naruto animes 3 weeks ago.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I really don't trust anything DB says. They do have timecop as a member and he is a co-founder of the GNAA (*warning following link not for anti rascism people www.gnaa.us) So can you really trust a group that had there website made by a bunch of trolls.

Yeah, this is what makes me doubt DB's statement, they're well known for making pranks (there's the "Timecop is Dead" one, for example) and the fake fansubs they usually make a week before an hour long episode.
    I'm pretty sure they're having a great time laughing at us for being so gullible, but I can't shake the feeling that it's true.

Also, no offense, Woofcat, but I think it's safe to say that most of us are anti-racism. If you do click on that link though, be careful, some of the links there will cause your browser to spazz out and spam on you.
    Rocket-Propelled Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonsus
    I'm pretty sure they're having a great time laughing at us for being so gullible, but I can't shake the feeling that it's true.
    Hmm... Most of the posts have indicated people doubt that announcement. So, that wouldn't make us terribly gullible.

but some of us think it is, just as not everyone downloads there fake subs but they still do since some people do. I'll be honest one week i downloaded on out of bordom.

its is a cruel joke if they are joking and it does seem like something that timecop would come up with also there is the return of jriaya also the names of the future episodes kinda indicate something other than fillers up ahead...... guess we will all just have to wait and see.... wait and wait and wait.

ahahahahahahaha the fillers are never going to end they'll go on forever and ever all the while degrading more and more until the show isn't the same at all it won't even be about ninjas anymore.

I hate to say it But I think its true..........With the descriptions of upcoming episodes, they seem to do nothing besides fuel the fire for a filler arc. Just a note for everyone... not a spoiler... Everyone keeps talkin about Jyria coming back as pointing to an end of the fillers....... but this probally means the fillers are going to continue....not to give away anything from the manga but... the Kakashi Gaiden story line (which has been mentioned already...) is the ONLY thing that happens between the time jump to 3 years later and the end of "Sauske chase" Arc.

As for going the way of good old Kenshin (ruined/cancled due to a filler arc)... this will probally not happen to Naruto... since it is such a CASH COW now. Think if DBZ had this kinda Popularity/syndication in america when it was actually being aired for the first time in japan..... they would probally still been making "DragonBall ZZX GT Turbo Ultra" even though every episode would be terrible.

Something else to mention, as of right now Naruto is left on a huge cliff hanger. I don't think they would end the series without resolving the story. If the show did lose popularity, they might make a filler ending or something. FMA's ending was completely different from the manga, so it has been proven it can be done properly. I have no high hopes though with these writers...

Ever heard of Dragon Quest Vegechan?
    They ended the anime after Dai fougth his father, the Dragon Knight. And it was just volume 12 of a 37 volume series.

Filler endings are more evil than letting a series end without an end.

FMA only had a filler end because the manga was still being published.

Quote Originally Posted by mage
    i dunno what's wrong with you guys, the fillers are great.
    Big Brother smiles upon you.

which ending for FMA was better? Filler or Manga? and what episode in manga is it..I know it's not Naruto..but ppl keep bring it up..and since other mangas are being brought up..thought i'd giv eit a chance

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vokalyzd Harmony
    which ending for FMA was better? Filler or Manga? and what episode in manga is it..I know it's not Naruto..but ppl keep bring it up..and since other mangas are being brought up..thought i'd giv eit a chance
    The FMA anime ending was not filler. Though it was entirely different from what happened in the manga (has the FMA manga even finished?), it is not considered as "Filler" because it was not being used to fill time or wait for the manga to get ahead. The anime simply told a different story than the manga did.

Quote Originally Posted by UberSuperHACKER
    the Kakashi Gaiden story line (which has been mentioned already...) is the ONLY thing that happens between the time jump to 3 years later and the end of "Sauske chase" Arc.
    Not exactly true. There is a short scene where Jiraiya and Naruto leave Konoha to begin his training. Perhaps the fillers will have Jiraiya return, and then leave again with Naruto. Which is then followed by the Kakashi Gaiden. Edit: I don't consider this a spoiler, it's pretty uneventful.

Actually the preview of ep 177 shows Jiraiya returning.
    I hope the few next fillers (up to ep 181?) are Jiraiya-Naruto fillers for some training, and then we finally see the Gaiden.

The intro of ep 179 will decide it all. Like when we had the first filler, after the Sannin-Arc, when they had that lousy mission at Tea Country, and the new opening showed the 4 Sound Nin.

It would be interesting to see if they do some sort of mini filler arc with Jiraiya, then they had naruto head off with him into the sunset to pursue his training. I'd like to believe that but the upcomming episode titles don't sound remontly related to Kakshi gaiden or the time jump. Ultimately the new opening will show us whether or not the new season will have any real new content.

FMA Spoiler Removed. Thanks alot you stupid son of a bitch. Bringing in spoilers from the end of other shows to speculate crappy Naruto filler theories: for the LOSE!
    It's been getting a little lax around here, but keep in mind that spoiling is against the rules.

A Pissed GotWoot Moderator

Really does surprise me that FMA saw such good story content but yet the writing monkeys at studio Pierrot can't produce anything half-way decent for naruto. It's really sad especially considering how deep and rich the naruto mythology can be. More then enough stuff for them to work with.

Upstate, south side, west region, east of the 7-11.
    Quote Originally Posted by UberSuperHACKER
    I hate to say it But I think its true..........With the descriptions of upcoming episodes, they seem to do nothing besides fuel the fire for a filler arc. Just a note for everyone... not a spoiler... Everyone keeps talkin about Jyria coming back as pointing to an end of the fillers....... but this probally means the fillers are going to continue....not to give away anything from the manga but... the Kakashi Gaiden story line (which has been mentioned already...) is the ONLY thing that happens between the time jump to 3 years later and the end of "Sauske chase" Arc.

As for going the way of good old Kenshin (ruined/cancled due to a filler arc)... this will probally not happen to Naruto... since it is such a CASH COW now. Think if DBZ had this kinda Popularity/syndication in america when it was actually being aired for the first time in japan..... they would probally still been making "DragonBall ZZX GT Turbo Ultra" even though every episode would be terrible.

Actually if Ero Sennin is coming back these coming episodes then the Gaiden can be right after that; this does not mean that the 26 weeks of fillers are guaranteed. Or the creators might decide to skip the Gaiden for another time and get on to the real anime. All in all, I expect only about 6 weeks of fillers left, but im hoping its less then that.

P.S DBZ was good for only bits and pieces of the whole saga, but dont compare Naruto (ultimate anime) to such a lowly anime as DBZ.

P.S.S and neither Kenshin as it was awesome as well.

Naruto>Kenshin>Bleach>Rugrats>DBZ

----------------------------------------Edit Below---------------------------------------------

Edit.........LOL. Lobster was cussed out . Spoilers are the worst, I have heard some of Naruto already and that is ANNOYING so I see how the mod feels.

Made by IFHTT
    “Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a desire to know the truth—in a word, to know himself—so that, by knowing and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth about themselves.” Pope John Paul II