Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Naruto Episode Titles

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    yet i bet it took you 4xx episodes of db/z/gt episodes to get to that conclution...

probably from
    HTML Code:
    www.animenewsnetwork.com

Upstate, south side, west region, east of the 7-11.
    Even more evidence that DB could be playing a joke about the 26 weeks of extra fillers.... The just created a parody of Bleach episode since their was not one this week. I guess we will find out in the next days, hopefully.

@Bud.

I meant it more in the sense that DB is inclined to play jokes or pranks and that this could very well be one. Thats all.
    Last edited by drims; Wed, 03-22-2006 at 10:37 PM.

Made by IFHTT
    “Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a desire to know the truth—in a word, to know himself—so that, by knowing and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth about themselves.” Pope John Paul II

One thing doesn't relate to the other. They've done tons of joke episode releases, and they are usually done when Bleach or Naruto doesn't air. So this "evidence" you talk about is worth shit.

Naruto Episode Titles

Meeting again, it's time to leave
    再会 残された時間
    Saikai, konosareta jikan

Straight from www.animenewsnetwork.com

Looks like there is hope yet, yes?

I like the sound of "it's time to leave". I hope to god thats the one we've been waiting for.

I'll believe it when I see the episode. But yes, I guess that title would pretty much indicate the end of fillers. Unless its not talking about Naruto leaving. That would push back the original estimate by about a month, though. Sigh.
    Edit: Hopefully there won't be a need for this thread soon, once the anime gets back on track with the manga. Hopefully.
    Last edited by Ero-Fan; Fri, 03-24-2006 at 02:05 PM.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Hahaha, I guess I beat you to it Assassin, didn't know you were thinking of it.

Anyways, this is the new home for Episode titles, so stop creating new threads everytime.

That new episode title does give hope that the end of the fillers might be in a few more weeks. If i remember correctly when the studio director said that the real naruto would begin in april he never said it would be during the beginning of the month. They might have one or two filler episodes in the next season wrap everything up then have naruto head off with Jiraiya into the sunset.

The only true indication that the naruto will be returning to the main storyline will ultimately be determined by the new opening. As always the real naruto opening feature animation that contains hints about the future plot line and story arcs for the season. I'm guessing the ultimate fate of whether or not we have to endure another season of fillers will be determined by the new opening song and the animation that accompanies it.

Quote Originally Posted by Budweineken
    Hahaha, I guess I beat you to it Assassin, didn't know you were thinking of it.

Anyways, this is the new home for Episode titles, so stop creating new threads everytime.
    Noted.
    I'll be editing the first post also.
    Sadly I can't edit the thread title heh.

Oh yeah... I'll add the new ep someone posted several posts above.
    ANN has a note of "unconfirmed end of fillers" for ep 183

Quote Originally Posted by ilabb
    Meeting again, it's time to leave
    再会 残された時間
    Saikai, konosareta jikan

Straight from www.animenewsnetwork.com

Looks like there is hope yet, yes?
    There is no way that title is anything other than either the end of the fillers, or Studio Pierrot trying to tease us.

I'm not ruling out it not being the end, but if that's the case then Studio Pierrot are just being assfaces, no way it's a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by drims
    Naruto>Kenshin>Bleach>Rugrats>DBZ
    Way to tow the anime elitist line there drone.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Way to tow the anime elitist line there drone.

Those do happen to be the ones I like, Im also going to try one piece and yu yu hakusho for a couple of episodes. And whats so wrong about liking mainstream anime???

Made by IFHTT
    “Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a desire to know the truth—in a word, to know himself—so that, by knowing and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth about themselves.” Pope John Paul II

The problem is in saying DBZ is worse than Rugrats. DBZ may not be as good as any of the shows we watch now that are based on it, but it doesn't really deserve to have its badness exaggerated like that. It's not that bad.

But, as I was implying, apparently these days you can't be cool around anime fans on the internet unless you harp on how much you think DBZ sucks. Even though they've all probably seen all 300 episodes.

@ Darth I really was just exagerating,,, to even compare dbz to a cartoon show made for 10 year olds. And the only thing that really took me away from dbz was the way it took sooooo long for them to get anywere, and how Goku always happened to be 'better" than Vegeta .

Made by IFHTT

hey i liked DBZ although i found the GT saga messed up and the Buu saga wierd, other than that it is one of my favorites. watched all the episodes, all. and currently searching for all the movies..... and to know that DBZ influenced alot of todays anime it is wrong to say that it is bad... it was one of the best anime of its' time and it still is even today.

back on topic....

episodes 182 is encouraging.... hope it exceeds my expectations..... unlike 177.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

DBZ rules. End of Story.

And so ends the DBZ discussions. Stay on topic.

Budweineken

ANN has updated episode 182's title

2006- 04-26 182. Reunion, it's time to leave
    再会 残された時間
    Saikai, konosareta Jikan
    The last filler (Unconfirmed)

2006- 04-26 Reunion, The leftover time
    再会 残された時間
    Saikai, Nokosareta Jikan

Two translations for the same title.
    The first one makes me believe Naruto finally leaves Konoha.
    The second one makes me think about a summary of what will happen / happened while Naruto leaves.

Come on ANN... post the title of Ep183 already (LOL)

I don't understand how that kanji is translated two different ways, it looks identical to me. Is Japanese that ambigious or is one right and one wrong?

Someone point this to a Japanese speaker, I myself don't know any :/

The second translation is better. After saikai, the Kanji is "noko(ru)." I'm not sure how it got translated into kono instead of noko.

Even though translation one is incorrect, Japanese is also extremely abiguous... The same kanji can be read many different ways. Using the final kanji from episode 182's title as an example, the final kanji is read 'kan' in this case being the last half of the word jikan (time), but it can also be read 'ma' 'ken' 'ai' or 'aida.' When it comes to names, it gets even worse because people choose Kanji readings that are archaic when selecting names. For this reason, waiting lists (i.e. at restaurants) often ask you to write your name in the alphabet (hiragana) instead of in Kanji (Chinese characters).

Doesn't necessarily sound like the end of fillers, but I'm hoping it is...

Quote Originally Posted by ilabb
    I don't understand how that kanji is translated two different ways, it looks identical to me. Is Japanese that ambigious or is one right and one wrong?

Someone point this to a Japanese speaker, I myself don't know any :/
    Last edited by chenga; Tue, 03-28-2006 at 01:23 AM.