Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Naruto Episode Titles

Somebody once neg repped me for saying that if an ep was on ANN and not on Cal Syobi it was a fake.

How I laugh at that guy.

Oh yeah... Cal Syoboi has not posted new eps yet.

2006-11-30
    Kakashi: A Rememberance
    記憶
    2006-12-07
    The Man With Lightning Speed
    電光速度の人

According to a friend the Japanese text translates to "Memory" and "A man as fast as lightning" (or something) so the kanji seems right. Nothing wrong with hoping the fillers will end at these episodes. XD

unfortunately I doubt it. DId you find those on ANN? As was said before ANN is TOTALY unreliable now >_>

More fake ones.

I sure hope they end up being true If their not then we might as well go for the 2 years of waiting

Signature by Lucifus

Yeah, those are from ANN. There's a 99.99999% chance that they're fake, but I don't want to wait for another two years... REALLY REALLY don't want to. Maybe our willpower will make fillers end this season? XD... That's why I'm remaining positive.
    - Anime News Network loves to post fake titles. Eps 210-211 are FAKE. Thanks for nothing ANN.

Im guilty about 213

Just noticed that there are over 20 fake titles now as well.

It's not really ANN's fault though. As Ryouga showed us, anyone can post up episode titles. It's like blaming Wikipedia because there's something false in one of their articles.

My point here was not to make ANN a "bad page" but not an "official source"

When does this season end? Maybe we can get some real episodes next season...

My guess would be that the filler's will end after this season.. coz they are showing naruto's outfit he has in the manga in the end credits.. so just what is it 18-20 more weeks ? coz i cant see any other reason for them to be showing naruto's new cloth's... or if they are just messing with erveyone and are gonna make even another season with filler's...

They can show Naruto's new clothes to so us how people mature over time... or something, because doesn't he revert right back to his old clothing? They probably just did that so more people would watch the show.

^^Of course I'll change that opinion if the fillers actually end this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkalash
    My guess would be that the filler's will end after this season.. coz they are showing naruto's outfit he has in the manga in the end credits.. so just what is it 18-20 more weeks ? coz i cant see any other reason for them to be showing naruto's new cloth's... or if they are just messing with erveyone and are gonna make even another season with filler's...
    u make it seem as if 18~20 weeks is nothing after all the time and crap we've had to sit thru w/ the naruto anime.

i'm gonna give them until the end of december. if they still think its a good idea to do fillers, then studio pierrot is being very dumb with how they're handling naruto (anime). sure the fanbase is huge but at the same time, pretty much 99.99% of the fanbase are really getting sick of it..

At some time I thought that too, but more often than not I've met people who think that the fillers are just splendid. It just goes to show that the Naruto fanbase is even further degrading into utter noobness. This is proved by that saddening flashback show of the top Naruto fights.

Of course there's some of us who are firm believers that most of the fillers suck and should end right away because we've endured it for quite longer than is comfortable. And the ranking of Naruto in Japan has slowly dwindled because of that. But what do we, mostly fans from distant countries who merely watch the fansubs, have (other than intelligence, of course? XD) against the ever growing foolish "narutard" fanbase that has been in existence even before the fillers?

If the ranking of Naruto had drop in Japan as you state, the show would have made a "Kenshin", or in other words, get canceled.

Like Terracosmo has stated before, such drop isn't real. Nobody ever game real proof of such drop.

Oh, I took Sakura saying, "After this next episode, someone who we haven't seen in awile will make an appearance, so we'll get all our viewers right back!" during the early 200s too literally then?

I never see Naruto in any top anime list nowadays, as I once did before fillers started. Except maybe a "most viewed" list here or there.

Quote Originally Posted by kimbap629
    u make it seem as if 18~20 weeks is nothing after all the time and crap we've had to sit thru w/ the naruto anime.
    Well the thing is i havent relly bothered with watching the anime lately so i decided to start reading the manga where the filler's started. So i dont really cear about the anime for now untill it starts to follow the story again hehe

And when i read differnt opinion's about the episode's i can as well wait untill the filler's end and read the manga once a week
    Last edited by Parkalash; Mon, 11-06-2006 at 09:53 PM.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire
    I never see Naruto in any top anime list nowadays, as I once did before fillers started. Except maybe a "most viewed" list here or there.
    and this is exactly the problem. People are actually rewarding Studio Pierrot's bad behavior by sucking this shit up like it was golden piss from Arjuna. The idiots running on the rodent wheel keep powering the machine, and on it goes.

I seriously believe that if people stopped watching this shit, sent the ratings for a good plummet, we'd be out of the fillers by now. The powers that be recognize that there's no real pressure for them to get a move-on and release anything substantial, so they're sitting on the gold mine and spooning out this crap.

It's a waste of time, making these fillers, watching these fillers. A complete waste of time...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Quote Originally Posted by Parkalash
    I think the fillers will end in 2 weeks.

Any new "upcoming episode titles", or has this become another "whine about fillers" thread?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    And you think that because...