Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Naruto Episode Titles

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    ya.. i don't see what the length of the manga have anything to do with the anime...

I'm just merly stating a point of view others had no need to bite my head off and nothing was mentioned to spoil anything at all.

...is just one of the many wonderful scenes we have ahead of us until the fillers are over.

you call that wonderful? that awful!

One of the reasons why I stopped watching Naruto Anime until the fillers are over..

My God Terra.. thats one of the reasons worth suiciding over.

if you think of it this way it won't be that bad...

with each bad filler epi we are forced to watchin, we get 1 epi closer to the "good" stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Fan
    if you think of it this way it won't be that bad...

with each bad filler epi we are forced to watchin, we get 1 epi closer to the "good" stuff...
    Who told you that lie? Here is a gun go shoot them. I know that you are still on of the hopefuls, but do get it up soo high, becuase sometimes the damage is just to great to repair and they are certainly BUTCHERING this series. Anyway I am glad the you found a way to cope with the crap that we are being fed, my way is not watching at all.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

maybe they're hoping to make tons of money by putting the filler eps on DVDs. Who would actually buy them anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage
    Who told you that lie? Here is a gun go shoot them. I know that you are still on of the hopefuls, but do get it up soo high, becuase sometimes the damage is just to great to repair and they are certainly BUTCHERING this series. Anyway I am glad the you found a way to cope with the crap that we are being fed, my way is not watching at all.
    well yea, i mean we really can't do much else. it's up to studio pierrot if they:

a. want to continue to do filler and put em on dvd's later on (mass profit)
    b. ruin the series and make the anime get cancelled or cut short
    c. realize that alot of fans are still waiting for the fillers to stop & that potentially about 89% of the naruto fans around the world will stop supporting naruto

i'm pretty sure that studio pierrot & kishimoto realize how lame the filler episodes are, how ridiculously long they've been airing it, and how many people are disappointed. we can only hope for the best that the fillers will end real soon...

Honestly I'm waiting to see if the next naruto game will incorporate the filler characters. Just imagine the intensity as we finally get use such characters as.

Tiger Mizuki
    That filler guy who was made up of the parts of other dead filler guys
    The Legendary Stupid Brothers
    Those bug guys from the bicochu arc
    Raiga
    That little cripple kid
    Mad scientist who becomes a mermaid
    That guy who kept forcing the little kids to train with the cancer stone
    That stupid little kid who kept on throwing money
    Those little fury trible rip offs who kept on sticking to naruto's back
    That guy from that stupid ninja ghost hunters storyline
    The cooking nins
    The postman nins

The list goes on and one I just know you guys can't wait to run down to your import shops and get your own copies so all the fun of the fillers can be relived again and again (hopefully you all see the biting sarcasm in this post and don't take anything I'm saying seriously).

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    I think Raiga might be pretty fun to use in a Naruto game. I wouldn't mind that.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

I just know you guys can't wait to run down to your import shops and get your own copies so all the fun of the fillers can be relived again and again
    shin de kudasai (please die)

Playing with Raiga alone would suck but if you can play with the backbag kid it would be awesome!

Imagine if they do some fatalitys that stabs both of them to death or one that makes the luggage boy blow away taking off Raigas head. I want to torture those fillers characters once and again till I can repay all the frustation and brainwashing I had to suffer thanks to the fillers.

Oh sweet vendetta.

Quote Originally Posted by Edort4
    Playing with Raiga alone would suck but if you can play with the backbag kid it would be awesome!

Imagine if they do some fatalitys that stabs both of them to death or one that makes the luggage boy blow away taking off Raigas head. I want to torture those fillers characters once and again till I can repay all the frustation and brainwashing I had to suffer thanks to the fillers.

Oh sweet vendetta.
    I must say, your words fit well with your avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by saman
    sigh. well, at least we're learning a lesson here: never be surprised.

leafninja.com has translations up for these already, but they note that they might change once more about the episodes is known.

Jpn. 06/14/06 Episode 189: "Underground Water, Inexhaustible Supply of Ningu"

Jpn. 06/21/06 Episode 190: "Insight of the Byakugan! Magnetic User Blind Spot"

Jpn. 06/28/06 Episode 191: "Sentence of Death 'Cloudy and Sometimes Clear'"
    Since ANN has been lazy and hasn't translated the titles I added the ones you provided, from leafninja, to the first post.

Since we only have 3 more ep titles, I hope to see new ones soon. But my japanese source is kinda offline right now. Lets see what happens during the course of the next few days.

Terribly unpromising. Naruto is getting to be like the Power Rangers. I bet the bad guy for 191 is an umbrella.

And I can read Japanese, so if you tell me where to find these titles I'll translate 'em for you.

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

They do all sound like continuations of the current arc though. That's a plus at least. We can only hope this is the last arc.

Added information on filler 192

2006-07-05
    192."Ino's Shout! Big-boned ♥ Paradise"
    いの絶叫! ポッチャリ♥パラダイス
    Summaries from LeafNinja for the upcoming fillers

Episode 189 - 6/14/06: “Underground Water, Inexhaustible Weapon Supply”

The target of the ninja who attacked Naruto’s group was the princess of the Vegetable Country, Haruna. They face a difficult fight against the evil ninja Ruiga, who uses the inexhaustible underground water supply as his weapon. Meanwhile, with Haruna in tow, Hinata waits for Naruto’s group, but Haruna says “Hurry, take me to a safe place!”

Episode 190- 6/21/06: “The Byakugan sees it! Magnetism User’s Blind Spot”

Naruto cannot move, frozen by the second evil ninja, Jiga. Hinata comes running, but Jiga uses Naruto’s body as a shield, demanding to know where Haruna is. But Hinata refuses and a battle between her and Jiga ensues.

Episode 191 - 6/28/06: “Death Sentence ‘Sometimes Cloudy, Sometimes Clear’”

Naruto is trying to bring Haruna to the castle town, but the last evil ninja, Renga, appears before him. Renga tells Naruto his companions are in his hands, and to hand over Haruna. He creates a lens out of the moisture in the air and fires a strong beam at Naruto. Renga begins to talk to Haruna, who is protecting the weakened Naruto, about a certain connection that goes back 20 or more years ago.

Episode 192 - 7/5/06: “Ino Screams! Big-Boned ♥ Paradise”

Ino is picked for a mission by the daimyo’s daughter. Her task is to go to a wedding meeting* in place of the princess, who has been getting fat from eating too much. Ino is moved by the princess’s heartfelt desire to win the young lord’s heart, so she takes the mission. But she cannot predict the hardship that awaits her.

*This is a concept that’s tied in with the arranged marriages that happen within royalty. The couple, even though they’re already betrothed, meet for the first time.
    I actually find interesting that ep192 seems to not include Naruto... but... summaries can be decieving (sp?).

uses Naruto’s body as a shield,
    wahahaha i sooo want to see that

look like this current filler arc will continue to episode 191