Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 549

Naruto Chapter 549

[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.549: MediaFire | MegaUpload | Online Viewing

[MangaZone] Naruto c.549: Online Viewing
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 07-27-2011 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Added MS & Bink.

SHARINGAN CROW!
    -----------------

If this gives Naruto a sharingan I swear I'll kill Kishimoto and replace him with Kubo.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell View Post
    If this gives Naruto a sharingan I swear I'll kill Kishimoto and replace him with Kubo.
    I'm sure it's just a defense mechanism against the Mangekyou. It seemed to be automatically activated when Itachi used the Mangekyou on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    I'm sure it's just a defense mechanism against the Mangekyou. It seemed to be automatically activated when Itachi used the Mangekyou on him.
    does only 1 eye turn into the mangekyou usually?

lol.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Tofu #2 View Post
    does only 1 eye turn into the mangekyou usually?
    Both eyes are mangekyou, so it doesn't really matter.

Blog Entries
    Holy shit, it's the crow!

I'm legitimately looking forward to next week's chapter, i can't wait to find out what the fuck that mouth raping meant all way back when.

Well it's not like Itachi lost a mangekyou when he gave the crow to Naruto, considering that he gave it before his fight with Sasuke. I dunno, Naruto better shut his mouth though, before the crow escapes.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Always good to see Itachi. I think the crow will just match any mangekyou attack with the mirrored replica, hence negating it. So it isn't really Naruto's Sharingan, but against another MS user it might as well be.

That's my guess anyway.

ANBU Captain
    I'm sure this still won't stop susanoo but this will stop the obvious tsukiyomi trap. Btw I didn't know that sasuke had tsukiyomi.

I think he has all of itachis stuff since he took his eyes. but im not sure

Damn that was good. Before reading the comments, I too want to echo and say I feel its a counter to the Mangekyou. I mean he even stated he wanted to see what will happen. And the 8-tails knocking Bee on the head was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos View Post
    Damn that was good. Before reading the comments, I too want to echo and say I feel its a counter to the Mangekyou. I mean he even stated he wanted to see what will happen. And the 8-tails knocking Bee on the head was good.
    I also lol'd when Sameheda hit Bee for using it to cut the fire.

Bee and Samehada are like a married couple
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Jounin
    I don't know if it's as much a Mangekyo counter as it's a Tsukuyomi counter. I think it would be a little to powerful if it could counter every Mangekyo ability. To me it seems like Tsukuyomi is the only ability that is a threat to Naruto. Amaterasu could be negated by narutos speed to avoid it and the fox-armor to not allow it to touch Naruto directly. And Susano is powerful but i think foxmode will beat that with a few hits. Tsyokiyomi however will be instant and Naruto is no good at fighting well if he have to worry about it by not looking. And if it hits, Naruto don't have the nine-tails like Bee have eight-tails so he can't snap out of it. And that's the crows only function. To negate it before it even hits. I would have a big problem if Naruto had a power to negate every sharingan related ability. This scenario however i have no problem with at all.

Hm, not a completely bad chapter, but I just donīt like this friendly talk between Naruto/Bee and two of their former worst enemies. Ffs, Nagato is talking as if heīs Narutoīs best friend now, lol. Also, the battle is rather boring, because does anyone honestly expect Naruto or Bee to die here? No.

Looking forward to the crow and if is more than just a simple MS-counter.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Hm, not a completely bad chapter, but I just donīt like this friendly talk between Naruto/Bee and two of their former worst enemies. Ffs, Nagato is talking as if heīs Narutoīs best friend now, lol. Also, the battle is rather boring, because does anyone honestly expect Naruto or Bee to die here? No.

Looking forward to the crow and if is more than just a simple MS-counter.
    Do you honestly believe Naruto was ever going to die an any of his fights?? So you only like the fights where there is a chance Naruto will die?

Awesome chapter imho. These four are all high level ninja and seeing them use there abilities against each other is great.

For the first time, I actually wish Kishimoto pulled out something really cheap like making the Crow somehow revive Itachi and get him loose from the Kabutomaru jutsu thingy. Almost like if he saw the future back then, and planned for this all along, trusting he would bump into Naruto in the future. Wishful thinking. I just think Itachi is a much more interesting character to have roaming around than Sasuke. Especially considering "that eye guy" is still in business.

Quote Originally Posted by kaniskii View Post
    Do you honestly believe Naruto was ever going to die an any of his fights?? So you only like the fights where there is a chance Naruto will die?

Awesome chapter imho. These four are all high level ninja and seeing them use there abilities against each other is great.
    Yeah I totally agree with you here, I do expect tertiary characters to die and sometimes even secondary characters but never the main character (well at least until they finish their goal). I've always gained interest from how the main character will deal with a dicey situation rather, if the character will die from it.

From there I judge it from how realistic/ass-pull it is and then the impact of the solution.