Thread: Naruto Chapter 548

Naruto Chapter 548

[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.548: SendSpace | MediaFire | Online Viewing

That didnīt work for me. Sorry. The "emotional" part of the chapter fell completely flat.

As for the last page, meh, this battle is going to suck, if it really happens. Nagato is broken, he would just use his soul eating dragon jutsu and kill both Naruto and Killerbee.

yeah, I think Gaara has gotten his closure several years back. and watching the same flashback didn't help much.

well, now it's time for Itachi to tell Naruto the truth about something, which is exactly what Kabutoro wanted. or maybe just revenge for the time Itachi made Naruto suck his big black rooster.

Blog Entries
    Wait... the one who died for Gaara was a dude? I was sure it was a chick. And why is the sand suddenly gaining his mother's form? And why was the former Raikage advising the Doton element users to stand up when Earth is weak against lightining? And why is the chapter named after a battle that's only to happen, at best, in the next one?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Wait... the one who died for Gaara was a dude? I was sure it was a chick. And why is the sand suddenly gaining his mother's form? And why was the former Raikage advising the Doton element users to stand up when Earth is weak against lightining? And why is the chapter named after a battle that's only to happen, at best, in the next one?

*shakes fist* KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Because you got Kubo-ed... wait...

Actually the Kage's have been against this technique being used on them and are advising them how to beat them. I really love the Mizukage best.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos View Post
    Actually the Kage's have been against this technique being used on them and are advising them how to beat them. I really love the Mizukage best.
    No shit sherlock, that doesn't explain why the Raikage is telling earth users to go ahead and get raped by his lightning armor

Indeed, if anything he should have been telling everyone, especially the Earth users, to GTFO. Earth defensive techniques should have the least chance of working against the Raikages lightening enhanced attacks.

I feel that is a mistranslation, considering just a few chapters prior, the kages said they were going to reveal their abilities to help the alliance defeat them.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/73913037/20

Am I missing something here?

He's not telling everyone his weakness; the former Raikage is announcing to everyone that he is going to "blast" the Earth elemental users with his attacks as a warning.

As Assertn mentioned, it was probably a mistranslation. The page enkoujin links at is a revised version correcting that. Thus...