Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 108 Discussion

I loved the ending, it made everything make a little more sense. Almost made a little sad

Finally end of fillers. Atleast i think so.

Seems like there will be more fillers because of the characters in the opening seem like filler characters. Good episode none the less.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa
    Seems like there will be more fillers because of the characters in the opening seem like filler characters. Good episode none the less.
    isn't that for the bleach movie? (they did the same to annonce Naruto 3 movie)

Quote Originally Posted by BioAlien
    isn't that for the bleach movie? (they did the same to annonce Naruto 3 movie)
    Yep it's from the movie! So it will be non filler in the new year YAY!!!
    End of kariya was quite gay though. The ,only Ichigo can beat him BS, was stupid.

Btw since when is byakugan yoruichi bitch?

Well thats good. Yay no more fillers.

There is one irrefutable law of the universe: Filler writers love lightning swords.

Really good fight though. No complaints. I'm glad Ichigo didn't have to go Hollow to win(sorta).

I really liked how Kariya just disintigrates while making his dying remarks. When he started talking I was like, "Man, here comes some cliche death line" and then *poof*! I just enjoyed that.

I was kinda expecting the filler stuffed animals to die. Like Kariya was gonna be beaten, but was still gonna explode and Nova would have had to use his teleportation powers to zap away with him and die.

Guess I'm glad that didn't happen. I like Nova. I wonder if they're gonna be around in the non-fillers too. Shoehorned into the show like that baby dragon in DBZ that was originally from one of the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish-S
    Yep it's from the movie! So it will be non filler in the new year YAY!!!
    End of kariya was quite gay though. The ,only Ichigo can beat him BS, was stupid.

Btw since when is byakugan yoruichi bitch?
    Obviously never since she kept yelling at him to do stuff and he just ignored her.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 12-21-2006 at 03:09 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Just one more filler to go

good ending.

Yeah... I really enjoyed this ep. It was a good ending to a good arc (good to be filler), and I think I enjoyed it even more thinking about how the naruto filler arcs allways gives us a crappy ending. Props to the bleach filler-writers for this ending, and for an more than ok arc overall!

However, I dunno if the fillers are going to end, does anyone have some confirmation of this? Other than the fact that this arc is over?

^Yep, decent ending to a decent filler arc. Of the big three Naruto, OP and Bleach, this one was by far more entertaining that fillers from the other series. I did think the fight, although fun to watch, was less dramatic than other Bleach fights, but I think the filler arc is over.
    Please refer to a previous post i made:

http://forums.gotwoot.net/showpost.p...2&postcount=37

If you don't read the manga then you could be wondering why I think that title implies the end of the fillers. If you do read the manga, then I think we'll all agree that this title implies the start of the manga story line.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meh, While the filler ARC ending was okay I didn't like that whole Only Ichigo can stop Kariya mentality, it was just too unrealistic. I can buy it when the Shounen Hero is all alone and there's no hope for rescue and that's why he has to do it or the world will end. But to just Deus Ex Machina in a potential relief for the Hero and then Deus Ex Machina that relief out of fighting for some lame reason like honor or kindred spirits was just dumb. And the worst part, Yoruichi gave a viable excuse when she first stopped Byakuya, but Renji also has a Bankai and could have assisted, seeing as his home would have been blown up if Ichigo lost.

But of course, they have to maintain the Shounen Hero's anti-villain pimpness even though he is primarily anti-grunt and his only real anti-villian skills are Shounen Heart (a prerequisite of course) and turning into a semi-evil psycho and who has no regard for his own safety.

All in all it was a good job by the filler writers, they had a decent final battle, But then they had to go and insert some random cameos to take away much of it's credibility.

To be fair, considering Kariya's power level, he probably could have instakilled anyone but Byakura and Yoruchi had they interfered(Rukia and Ishida are essentially powerless, and Renji and the others are several arcs behind Ichigo in power).

Look like the arc is finally over, it was decent at best in my opinion. I dread the possibility of another drawn out filler arc though.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Some parts of this arc were good, some parts were corny. This episode was half and half. Fighting was nice, but the dialouge and reasoning according to the situation was just to unrealistic, as explained in Yukimura's post.

does anyone know who the new girl in the OP is? she seems really close to ichigo. i wonder what would happen to the relationship b/w ichigo and rukia when she appears. and the new characters from the OP looks badass! would be nice to see them in the next arc.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zangetsu
    does anyone know who the new girl in the OP is? she seems really close to ichigo. i wonder what would happen to the relationship b/w ichigo and rukia when she appears. and the new characters from the OP looks badass! would be nice to see them in the next arc.
    They are scences from the new movie.

You guys who keep claiming that the fillers are over are f*cking idiots. They will end when they end, not sooner, and definitely not when you say they will.

Pretty good almost ending to the arc. I don't understand why there's so much whining about Ichigo beating Kariya, but I guess you guys need something to whine about, or your lives would be happier. This is Bleach, after all, and Ichigo is the hero. To hear you people, one would expect Naruto to join the fight and beat Kariya. Anyone besides the obvious hero.

Off my high horse, I liked the comparison of Kariya and the Bounto to Ichigo and his friends. However, we know Ichigo's pals will stick with him, even if he becomes freakishly powerful. Still, it was cool that Kariya introduced that doubt into the group's otherwise rosy relationship. Like when Ichigo goes Hollow-mode and needs to be pulled back from the brink, will his friends still be there for him?

I have got to say I enjoyed this episode. Kariya's power has finally found a limit and can no longer collect spirit particals. I cant wait for the next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiegel
    I have got to say I enjoyed this episode. Kariya's power has finally found a limit and can no longer collect spirit particals. I cant wait for the next episode.
    I wish they had explained better how Ran'tao disabled this feature in Kariya. They showed her stabbing him with that turkey baster a couple episodes ago, but didn't say how it works.

The next episode is the warm and fuzzy goodbye episode that ends the arc. Not much will happen except maybe to explain and reminisce. Animation quality looks good though.