Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 116

Genin
    Next few eps are gonna be awesome with all the different battles going on. Hopefully we'll finally be able to see Yumichika's Zanpakuto in action. Not only that but we get to see Rukia's Zanpakuto!

Grimjaw definitely looks the coolest out of all the Arancar. Haven't seen much of the Vaizard recently...i wonder if/how they are going to integrate themselves into the storyline now.

...anyone else surprised by how far out the camera zoomed when it was focused on Rangiku's tits?
    i saved a unicorn

Wonderful! Rangiku broke into so many new layers of sex appeal this ep it's crazy. But on a more serious note, her advice to Orihime didn't seem very main stream. Instead of the usually protocol of girl A whines that she's jealous of the female lead that actually has balls, followed by girl B saying some deep philosophical thing to bolster girls A's confidence and encourage her to Fightto!, Rangiku told her to forget about Ichigo as he really wasn't at the point in his life where he needed or would benefit from a gf and complimented her on her self-control in accepting that and still trying to just be his friend.

Next eps will be awesome indeed,

@below, how is it a spoiler to say I think they just dangled that line about Rukia's zanpakutou in front of us, but won't follow through?
    Last edited by Yukimura; Thu, 02-22-2007 at 12:12 PM.

Yukimura isn't that kind of a spoiler you posted regarding rukia?

anyways...rangiku was a little naughty this episode...another transition episode moving the story along, hopefully some good action next time

yar! 14 hours till it's done bt hates me ....f-ing ninjas

7 just 2,030,055 post away from Wilik (somebody stop them :P)

Grimmjow is just a fun arrancar. Can't wait to see how the SS folks rank up to all these other arrancar. Now, even though aizen said 20 brothers and sisters, not all of them are vasto lordes right? I'm assuming only a small handfull of those arrancar were once vastolorde and then became arrancar while the rest are the 2nd class of menos grande. This seem logical to everyone else or someone thinks otherwise?

edit: I laughed at the part where they were talking about the food from the grocery store... haha.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    i thought Rukia's wanting to stay with Ichigo and Inoue's confession to Matsumoto were the best parts. I liked the new Arrancar, looking forward to some fights. Yumichika was noticeably impressive as well.

Asano with reiatsu? poor guy got power just in time to get targeted...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Really good build up ep.

Grimmjow??? Isn't it blaringly obvious that it should be GrimmJAW. Since you know he has hollowjaw and all.

Where is Ishida? and Gin and Tousen??

I hate the vast lord with the pointy thing on his head.

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Nope it's Grimmjow, That's what we call him b/c that's his name. No jaw.

R.I.P Captain America.

This thread needs more pictures of the delightful exchange between Matsumoto and Inoue!

The part where Matsumoto was trying to convince Ichigo to let her stay at his house was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

There was probably some non-fanservice stuff too, but I've forgotten it all.

Something about a half-dozen vasto lorde arrancar attacking the group and somehow everyone isn't gonna die even though the things are stronger than captains.

Ehh, I don't think they are all vasto lordes.... just cause they all seem kinda 2nd class characters next to Grimmjow. Maybe Grimmjow is one (if he can fight as well as he talks) but eh, we'll see what happens.

Let's do a little screenshot action ... for some deeper analysis:

Ohh yes, I love me some analysis.

Edit: and ... moar!

Last edited by Kensee; Thu, 02-22-2007 at 09:57 AM.

My personal favorite scene from the ep:

R.I.P Captain America.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives122
    Nope it's Grimmjow, That's what we call him b/c that's his name. No jaw.
    So it's a theme for the vast lords to have bad names eh?

I skipped pointy-hat-guy cuz he's lame
    Last edited by el_boss; Thu, 02-22-2007 at 10:30 AM.

Who said anything about them being vast lords?

Besides their names don't matter as long as they do cool things. So one of them can be named Hippletanta and look like a retarded giraffe that spits gum out of it's mouth for all I care

R.I.P Captain America.

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    I don't think animals can be hollows :P

Anyways, did anyone else catch that they were avoiding detection? Like they are doing this under their own orders. If there to be brutal as they say they are, they aren't going to hold back.

Good luck Ichigo and crew :P

And the preview for the next ep was interesting..something about a rukia's sword..
    Last edited by Deadfire; Thu, 02-22-2007 at 01:25 PM.
    image fail!

I also have a bit hard time believing they all would be vasto lordes. Because while it would be normal for Ichigo to fight and ultimately be victorious against overly powerful opponents, I'm a bit hesitant accepting everybody among this group sent to the real world from SS, only one of which is a captain, would be like that. It would be meaningless to say vasto lordes are more powerful than captains and then have a whole group beaten by liutenants and lesser shinigami. Well, assuming they are going to get beaten (and assuming the folks aren't going to be saved by a surprise allied attack).

And on the other hand I find most of these villains either far too amiable or too simple-minded to be such monsters. People like Ulquiorra who are harder to describe and who basically decides for themselves what they are doing (even by seemingly disobeying Aizen's orders) are more likely to be Vasto Lordes. In that sense I wouldn't be surprised if even Grimmjow wasn't a vasto lorde, but a lesser arrancar who just wants to appear high and mighty by attacking everything that moves.

Anyway, it was an interesting episode. Rukia's decision to stick close to Ichigo was highly welcome to me, as well as Inoue's confession. Just like Masa said in his own post...

Am I the only one who was watching last week when Hitsugaya said that Vasto Lordes were human sized?

The badguys are all human sized.

Therefore, all Vasto Lordes.

It's not fucking complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives122
    My personal favorite scene from the ep:

Kiiiiiiiss...

The smaller the hollow, the greater the power. We can also assume that arrancars are more powerful than vanilla hollows, otherwise there would be little meaning in turning them to arrancars. So, who knows, maybe they will lose size when turned into arrancars.

Otherwise I will stand by my earlier statement and say that if all those dudes were indeed vasto lordes, then either Bleach will end in a few eps with every good guy dead or perhaps Hitsugaya was just wrong, and vasto lordes aren't so tough after all. Or they weren't vasto lordes in the first place. Of course there's still also the possibility some totally unexpected joker card will save them all...

I dont think they are Vasto Lordes, it seems too soon to bring in the strongest enemies in large numbers. They just introduced the arrancar.....

If there is a joker card it will be the vaizards... Good episode with funny parts in it..