Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bleach 116

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    I definatly think Yammi is one of the 2nd class. But I base this solely on his size, not his personality. He's twice as tall as chad, therefor, he's not a vasto lorde.
    Yeah, based on Yami's strength and size I have to believe he is 2nd class. (or worse) Ichigo would have destroyed him with no effort if the thing inside of him had not interferred.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasho
    Yeah, based on Yami's strength and size I have to believe he is 2nd class. (or worse) Ichigo would have destroyed him with no effort if the thing inside of him had not interferred.
    They did say in the last ep that it had nothing to do with size though. I mean that the strongest ones are supposed to be the same size as humans. He could just be a big human! -dg-

edit: durf I wasnt paying attention.
    Last edited by iMUSTbeTHEdevil; Sat, 02-24-2007 at 06:32 PM.

Huh? Narasho's saying because Yami's tall and huge, he's probably weak.

They did say in the last ep that it had nothing to do with size though. I mean that the strongest ones are supposed to be the same size as humans. He could just be a short human! -dg-
    Yami is big, and they said that the lowest class Arrancar's are bigger, and even showed a picture that looked somewhat like Yami's shape. I don't know what you mean by he could be a short human...

Just because his arm was cut off doesnt make him weak ok!!! He is still strong to me! I LOVE HIM! -dg-

Was that you trying to pull your foot out of your mouth?

Anyways, the odd thing is all the other Arrancar look normal human size excapt Yami.

I really doubt the Vasto Lorde Arrancars are as powerful as Hitsugaya made them out to be. If I were Aizen and had an army of 20 such Arrancars (I'm making an assumption that they all are Vasto Lorde grade), then I'd immediately invade Soul Society and destroy them. Why wait around and waste time on little shinigami-wannabes running around in the real world?

If those Arrancars are really that powerful, then there's no way any of the main characters are going to survive the onslaught of 6 of them now. Unless the Vaizards appear and save the day, which I don't think is likely given their apparent dislike for Shinigamis. Although we have yet to see how powerful they can be, right now, they seem to be the ones with the highest chance of having battle abilities at least on par with the Vasto Lorde Arrancars. Can't wait to see them in action.

I don't seem to remember the definition of Hueco Mundo being explained properly in any episode.... anyone?

Hueco Mundo is translated as 'Hollow World'. And no, there hasn't been an episode that really focuses on the place itself. spoiler removed.

Please dont make any mention of events that have not yet occured in the anime.
    Last edited by Assassin; Tue, 02-27-2007 at 01:43 AM.
    I do my killin' after breakfast.

All I seem to remember about the hollow's hideout is that its exists between the two dimensions of SS and the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by yallo
    I really doubt the Vasto Lorde Arrancars are as powerful as Hitsugaya made them out to be. If I were Aizen and had an army of 20 such Arrancars (I'm making an assumption that they all are Vasto Lorde grade), then I'd immediately invade Soul Society and destroy them. Why wait around and waste time on little shinigami-wannabes running around in the real world?
    you assume that Aizen intends to invade SS, i think we can all agree that Aizen is the master of deception, and guessing what his ultimate objectives are may be an exercise in futility. my interpretation of his motives thus far is (u'll have to excuse the cliche) : "he wants to be all that he can be".

Aizen is not satisfied with the limits that Shinigami's have, he wants more strength. i dont remember him expressing any interest in invading SS. (feel free to correct me)

but like i said: Aizen --> Mater of deception. I'd be somewhat disappointed if he's objectives were something as common as destroying SS. unless its a means to an end, not an end in its self.

I agree. Aizen never said anything about wanting to invade or destroy SS. The only thing he's ever said about his goal is he wants to obtain the power of a god.

And that's IF you can even believe that. Which, like anime nomad said, you can't because it's Aizen.

Aizen does seem that way. He may want to be a God and have a God's power, but he has to know that S.S. will get in his way. He's probably intent on getting rid of them so he has no one in his way.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Where are the otehr Shinigami that left with Aizen? =S
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

well, Aizen did say farewell to the shinigami and that they would never meet again, so i assumed he was aiming for bigger fish to fry.

Anyways...vasto lordes are types of menos, who are formed from hollows piling together...so...does that mean its like multiple personalities? or some completely unbalanced person then>