Thread: KitKat's Thread o' Knitting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh my god KitKatz your like the greatest person! I want one. KitKat is now one of the most beloved members of my "Online Family"

Details in a bit. ----Bleach themed long fingerless gloves! If thats too much trouble then simply surprise me. =D

Greatfull if this request is granted but...it wouldn't feel right not being indebted.
    Last edited by Lucifus; Mon, 03-12-2007 at 11:50 PM.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Well, I wanted more of a banner than a scarf ^_^

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Well, you can change the details of what you want at any point up until I start knitting it. You have lots of time to work out the design, and I won't start knitting until I've gone over it with you to make sure I have all the measurements and design correct.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    gosh, you really are somethin' else...

i see you've already got a full plate, and i wouldn't want to force myself on you (unless, you know, we were really sloshed at a party and could find a nice upstairs room, get comfortable with some massages and maybe work our way up to... )

No, but seriously, I'd love a good knit cap that covers my ears well. But I know you've got alot to do, and I totally understand if this whole idea becomes loathsome to you in the future. If you're not going to enjoy making it, I don't want it. If yes, then I'd feel really special if you decided to do something for me.

That being said, what's a pretty, smart young lady spending so much of her free time on knitting for? You should be out bewitching and heartbreaking. Seriously, kids these days with their crazy mixed up priorities...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

This is such a cool idea ^^ Always wanted to get into knitting. Perhaps you've inspired me to go and get started We'll see hehe

I thought I said to put me at the end of the list for my Themed Knitted Sports Jacket. Heh, That list is growing fairly well too though. I might never get it!

Kitkat is officially the coolest, friendliest, most awesomest person ever

I'd like to make a request, but as Lucifus said, it wouldnt' feel rite not being indebted. Especially since i still owe you that coffee .

Im gonna have to think about what to request though, what with me not being a very creative person.