Thread: Bleach 132

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

For a filler... it was a very good episode. Found it way better than the clone-pseudo-arrancar arc.
    This kind of episodes I do like...

Cracked at Karin calling Toushirou an elementary schooler

Cool

I have to agree as well. I was pleasantly surprised by this ep and it's pretty decent animation especially at the hollow fighting scene. The next ep "looks" to be a good one as well.
    _

the end of this ep seems pretty significant, was it filler?

This episode was ADORABLE!

I have to join the host of agreers: This was actually a very pleasant episode, despite being a filler. Maybe it's solely because it didn't try to be anything epic. When they keep things at this scale, it doesn't require any of those elements fillers can't have by nature. Plus the script was fine also otherwise. And the animation looked decent like Maverick said.

I wish they would keep the spirit of this episode in mind when they design future filler eps.

Golden Cup, though, I guess it was some kind of a Japanese joke. I certainly didn't get the grand idea of it...

Excellent episode, would be hard to tell it was filler if you weren't looking so hard. They need more of these episodes during normal runs too, not just during filler time.

I thought Karin and Hitsugaya were so cute together, until you remember he's possibly thousands of years old and she's around 10.

Hitsugaya's release kicked ass, especially where he whips the extension chain and freezes the hollow's arm and tears it off. I don't recall him using that technique before. Then the hollow tries to fire cero at them but Hitsugaya is too fast and cleaves the hollow in two. Pretty sweet sequence.

Next episode looks like non-filler or flashbacks or excellently-animated filler.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Golden Cup, though, I guess it was some kind of a Japanese joke. I certainly didn't get the grand idea of it...
    Same here, I drew a blank after watching it. Maybe someone on the forums can explain it to us.
    _

Well, she doesn't know he's centuries old. So to her he's just some elementary school bishounen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    I have to join the host of agreers: This was actually a very pleasant episode, despite being a filler. Maybe it's solely because it didn't try to be anything epic. When they keep things at this scale, it doesn't require any of those elements fillers can't have by nature. Plus the script was fine also otherwise. And the animation looked decent like Maverick said.

I wish they would keep the spirit of this episode in mind when they design future filler eps.
    See, while this was good as a single episode though, if I had to watch 10 of these in a row I'm pretty sure I'd hate it by the end.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat
    the end of this ep seems pretty significant, was it filler?
    so does anyone that reads the manga know? it all seemed fine for a filler until Karin started talking to Toushirou and Matsumoto in their shinigami forms.
    Last edited by redcat; Fri, 07-06-2007 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat
    so does anyone that reads the manga know? it all seemed fine for a filler until Karin started talking to Toushirou and Matsumoto in their shinigami forms.
    It's all filler.

Honestly can't believe the way this thread turned in to a discussion about appropriatly aged relationships...

Without getting in to the main discussion itself, I thought Rukia was only only like 150 (or was that 300?) years old or something, which would mean that there is no way that Toushiro, let alone Yachiru, is 1000+ years old.

Personally I thought the ep was really boring. All this football type action is not my cup of tea, and I wish they would hurry up and get back to the manga.