Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bleach 132

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    Don't Shinigami come from the souls or dead humans or the desendents of souls of dead humans (those noble clans probably aren't reproducing by just adopting williy nilly). I wouldn't call them different species as much as different stages of the same life cycle, like a butterfly and a caterpiller for instance.
    Their bodies are composed of an entirely different matter, their life cycles are not the same, their rate of growth is different, heck almost everything about them is different so might as well consider them as different spicies.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    I ask again, why are you people defending arguments that justify a relationship between a 10 year old and a much older person?
    It's an anime, it's not gross or anything. Can't apply our standards in situation which the context differs this much.

Good ep, hope for more references if the fillers turns into manga-based-Shrek1-episodes I wont complain

I can't agree with that. Just because it's anime doesn't change anything in regards to something like pedophilia. Please stop asking people to enter your twisted world.

I wondered if they could have stretched this episode out into 2 or 3 episodes, but for some reason the idea of it made me nauseous. It's weird since I enjoyed this episode so much.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

I gotta side with Ani on that one. Disreguarding accepted morality because its anime is why anime fans have that stereotype of being pedophiles in the first place.

"Oh, the guy is fucking an 8 year old!

But the 8 year old is a ROBOT! You can't apply conventional morality man!

*fap fap fap*"