Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 132

For a filler... it was a very good episode. Found it way better than the clone-pseudo-arrancar arc.
    This kind of episodes I do like...

Cracked at Karin calling Toushirou an elementary schooler

Cool

I have to agree as well. I was pleasantly surprised by this ep and it's pretty decent animation especially at the hollow fighting scene. The next ep "looks" to be a good one as well.
    _

the end of this ep seems pretty significant, was it filler?

This episode was ADORABLE!

I have to join the host of agreers: This was actually a very pleasant episode, despite being a filler. Maybe it's solely because it didn't try to be anything epic. When they keep things at this scale, it doesn't require any of those elements fillers can't have by nature. Plus the script was fine also otherwise. And the animation looked decent like Maverick said.

I wish they would keep the spirit of this episode in mind when they design future filler eps.

Golden Cup, though, I guess it was some kind of a Japanese joke. I certainly didn't get the grand idea of it...

Excellent episode, would be hard to tell it was filler if you weren't looking so hard. They need more of these episodes during normal runs too, not just during filler time.

I thought Karin and Hitsugaya were so cute together, until you remember he's possibly thousands of years old and she's around 10.

Hitsugaya's release kicked ass, especially where he whips the extension chain and freezes the hollow's arm and tears it off. I don't recall him using that technique before. Then the hollow tries to fire cero at them but Hitsugaya is too fast and cleaves the hollow in two. Pretty sweet sequence.

Next episode looks like non-filler or flashbacks or excellently-animated filler.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Let me be the first one to say that the new ending kinda hurt my ears...

The ep was nice. Not great, but not annoying to see too.

next ep looks like filler to me...I doubt that they'll put a simple Gillian in the real storyline when the arc is about arrancar. Gillian are nothing for a captain-class according to Hitsugaya..

I still don't understand why don't they just release the new OP/ED's later on. They're such huge spoiler fests for people that don't read the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Golden Cup, though, I guess it was some kind of a Japanese joke. I certainly didn't get the grand idea of it...
    Same here, I drew a blank after watching it. Maybe someone on the forums can explain it to us.
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Excellent episode, would be hard to tell it was filler if you weren't looking so hard. They need more of these episodes during normal runs too, not just during filler time.

I thought Karin and Hitsugaya were so cute together, until you remember he's possibly thousands of years old and she's around 10.

Hitsugaya's release kicked ass, especially where he whips the extension chain and freezes the hollow's arm and tears it off. I don't recall him using that technique before. Then the hollow tries to fire cero at them but Hitsugaya is too fast and cleaves the hollow in two. Pretty sweet sequence.

Next episode looks like non-filler or flashbacks or excellently-animated filler.
    He used it when he was fighting Gin. He got Gin's arm frozen with it. Though when he releases his Shikai, the blade becomes a Suiryuu or Water Dragon. Don't know why it wasn't there this time, I guess it wasn't a full shikai release maybe?

a very good episode.
    which is a surprising statement because, there was very little Action in the entire episode. anyone else think Hitsugaya and Karin are perfect together?
    the bit where hitsugaya rips the hollows arm off was also very cool. i thought there was a ban on dismemberment in the anime, but apprently its ok if the appendage is frozen and/or doesn't sqirt (too much).
    i also noticed that all the hollows (and yami's) Cero is fired from the mouth. ichigo's full hollow form fired from that thing where his arm usually is.
    next episode looks like an update on the training of the good guys imo. so perhaps back to non-filler the folowing week.

There was tons of action in the soccer game, and then the hollow fight.

Hitsugaya and Karin is gross. He's thousands of years old and she's 10. You're warped if you think that's ok. I figured they were going to make Karin more tomboyish and challenging towards Hitsugaya. Instead she recognized his elite soccer skills and let him take over the team. Not sure if that's out of character for Karin, or if she's feeling depressed because of Ichigo's absence.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Well, she doesn't know he's centuries old. So to her he's just some elementary school bishounen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    I have to join the host of agreers: This was actually a very pleasant episode, despite being a filler. Maybe it's solely because it didn't try to be anything epic. When they keep things at this scale, it doesn't require any of those elements fillers can't have by nature. Plus the script was fine also otherwise. And the animation looked decent like Maverick said.

I wish they would keep the spirit of this episode in mind when they design future filler eps.
    See, while this was good as a single episode though, if I had to watch 10 of these in a row I'm pretty sure I'd hate it by the end.

Hitsugaya and Karin is gross. He's thousands of years old and she's 10. You're warped if you think that's ok.
    do you really believe that age has anything to do with love? or perhaps you're talking about lust?
    well in either situation you can't compare the two in terms of age, because they both developed in different dimensions with different timelines. hitsugaya and karin are about that same visual age, which makes them a fine looking couple, and their personalities are complementary.

Regardless if she knows how old he is, we here all know the age difference, so anyone here commenting that they'd make a fine couple is disturbing.

Isn't it the same with Ichigo and Rukia?
    Rukia is way older then Ichigo, right?

Yes it's still gross, just not as gross since Ichigo is a mature 16 (or 17?) and Karin is around 10. Why do you keep trying to justify it? It's gross, plain and simple.

Regardless if she knows how old he is, we here all know the age difference, so anyone here commenting that they'd make a fine couple is disturbing.
    So what your saying is that their chronological age is more important than their developmental age. So by your logic, Yachiru pairing up with someone who's like 50 would actually be *less* creepy even though she looks like she's 5?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    So what your saying is that their chronological age is more important than their developmental age. So by your logic, Yachiru pairing up with someone who's like 50 would actually be *less* creepy even though she looks like she's 5?
    Typically chronological age helps determine developmental age. Karin, while she seems somewhat mature, is still a 10 year old little girl, neither chronologically nor developmentally mature. Toushirou, while he looks like a 10 year old, is actually 1000+ years old, and acts as such, so he is chronologically and developmentally mature. Yachiru, while she is possibly 1000+ years old, acts like a little kid (stunted mental development due to all that violence she saw as a kid), so she is chronologically but not developmentally mature. By human standards, a 50 year old man would be chronologically and developmentally mature, and therefore unsuitable for someone like Yachiru.

I ask again, why are you people defending arguments that justify a relationship between a 10 year old and a much older person?