Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farewell Gotwoot (at least for now)

Best luck to you,
    And it's not that bad it's not like you enrolled in Canadian Arm- ... nevermind.

Don't forget to look in sunglasses it will be the most important part of your job, don't forget to look tough too.

Bon voyage.

Farewell DF, I didn't know you were so close to leaving when I just got back!

Have fun and bring back some cool stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    So another mod position opens up. Who will be deemed worthy? BoC or Psyke would make good choices.
    Good to know you're helping my campaign again. I also believe I would be a good choice.

*sends PM to JaySee*

Personally can't see why you would want to be a mod....

I've played the part before and quite simply more responsibility sux.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

You take care of yourself hun... Everyone here's going to miss you... (yes even those who hate you, cuz then there goes their hobby of annoying you :P)

Can't wait for the 13 weeks to be over so I can see you again at your parade.
    <3
    ~The imprint is always there... Nothing is ever really forgotten...~
    ~Seduce my mind, and you can have my body
    Find my soul, and I'll be yours forever...~
    ~Signature made by Deadfire~

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifus
    Personally can't see why you would want to be a mod....

I've played the part before and quite simply more responsibility sux.
    As if the serious undertone in my campaign isn't obvious enough......

Well.. it will sure be a different place without the commie.bastard.ru around, take care man
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    Good to know you're helping my campaign again. I also believe I would be a good choice.
    I've always been on your side, the side of truth, honor, and the Canadian way (sigh, I caught on to the joke too late). We need more yellow representation on the mod squad (and NO people, Assassin doesn't count).

@Iridani: Easy remedy, sign up with him. Or do the canucks not take chicks in their military?
    Last edited by Animeniax; Thu, 08-16-2007 at 09:06 AM.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

@Iridani: Easy remedy, sign up with him. Or do the canucks not take chicks in their military?
    They take females of course... do I wish to? No. I don't really have any particular qualifications for it aaaaaand I'd have to lose my hair. Wouldn't bode well.

Like DF has any particular qualifications beyond his camo fetish?

They make you cut your hair? Barbarians! The US Military lets girls tie their hair up in a tight bun, which is a very sexy look in my opinion, especially when the bun starts to unravel and some loose strands hang out... niiiice.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

I'd have to probably either shave it off... or cut it pretty darn close to my head. Rather keep the three feet of hair that I have.

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Thanks to all for your well wishes, It's good to see so many people give good wishes to a persona that wears a Saber avatar that you barely know.

Like DF has any particular qualifications beyond his camo fetish?

They make you cut your hair? Barbarians! The US Military lets girls tie their hair up in a tight bun, which is a very sexy look in my opinion, especially when the bun starts to unravel and some loose strands hang out... niiiice.
    How about a college degree with honors in Network Administration, Cadet Experence for 7 years, and various other things

And they would let her tie up her hair in a bun, she just doesn't want too :P
    image fail!

Don't want to translates to barely can :P You saw that mess of a braid bun I did earlier today! I couldn't do that tight knot they want on my head.

Aren't a lot of the women in the military lesbians? Or have I been misinformed?

Well if I went in I'd be pretty straight :P So... who knows?

Then you'd be a minority if I have indeed been correctly informed.

L8r player. Go get some good war stories so you can be less boring to the rest of us :]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Iridani
    You take care of yourself hun... Everyone here's going to miss you... (yes even those who hate you, cuz then there goes their hobby of annoying you :P)

Can't wait for the 13 weeks to be over so I can see you again at your parade.
    <3
    Waaaaait, parade?! Iri I demand you video DF in his parade so we see what he looks like in the military.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

All the best in the military DF! I'm still kinda sad that you're leaving on my birthday because while I'm at home celebrating with family, a friend that I may only know through the intarweb (and his various collection of Saber avatars/sigs ) is about to head off into real battles someday. But we're all with ya 100% so go out there and make Saber proud! And come back safely to you're family and friends (and GW!).
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Isn’t the Canadian Military like joining the Peace Corps? Anyways, best of luck to you, hope you learn many valuable things and your life is richer for the choices you make.

Personally I was more worried when DeathBooZ Joined the Israeli Army, there were questions as to if he would come back alive. I'm thinking you should be ok.

Sig made by Lucifus