Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: IRC (now w/ weddings)

IRC

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    You know what... dont come Foomanchew... you take a full paragraph to talk crap...

We are here to have fun... if you don't like it go to animesuki...
    I completely agree. If you don't like it, dont come. Stop whining about Mut@t@ and how much you don't want to go into the IRC chat. You were kicked, get over it.

Miaka, if you have anything relevant or important to say ever, let me know. I'll mark it down on my calendar as the day you haven't wasted my time reading you're posts. If you're not spouting useless crap, you're trying to piss off someone on purpose. Stop starting shit, hypocrite.

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

IRC

i m fully convinced now that i shouldn't go in there you guys prob finds me boring just like you found Foomanchew24 boring.. you guys will boot me out in a sec...

edit: tell me when you guys turn nice.. then i might stop by..
    @_@ when was i so popular.. ? looks like everybody wants a piece of me.. ^_^ anyways.. GOd's son.. i don't need excuse to not do anything.. i just said "maybe i will come by" but seeing this post.. i made my decision.. besides.. i thought irc was no girl zone.. according to some one

RE: IRC

we wouldnt want just anyone waltzing into the channel anyway.....
    its important to follow policy in the #gotwoot channel in order to keep things from being overrun by noobs like the forums have been
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

whats wrong with talking crap if i have a valid point? I tell it like it is, maybe the rest will treat others with more respect when visiting the gotwoot channel. It seems that I am the only person not allowed to talk crap, thats awfully hypocritical. I can be mean too but I didn't start it, although I did have fun participating in it.

Sig made by Lucifus

IRC

Foomanchew, you act like you don't care, and then post over and over about the channel. You were there for less than 5 minutes, stop acting like you know anything. Miaka, you're just looking for excuses not to come.

v Of course I know everything. v

I do care! I feel rejected and now I am lashing out. See what happens when you deal with a mentally unstable person.

And I suppose you know everything?

Sig made by Lucifus

damn people....
    join the channel, get kicked, auto-join right back in, make fun of people, they make fun of you, get kicked again, auto-join again...
    hate someone, someone hate you, like someone, someone like you just join the channel...
    its not a case of finding one boring or not, except after you get kicked, and then auto-join again!
    it doesnt matter who you are in the channel, your bound to get kicked, even people with power get kicked!

its all in good hunour......or is it?

Yeah you guys, just join! If you all must know, almost everyone in the channel makes fun of me and I kicked out of the channel by Gods_Son alot to. But I can rejoin anyway and I know everyone who makes fun of me is just jokin around. And what Kai said is true, people who have the power to kick get kicked themselves! So join #gotwoot!
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

IRC

Originally posted by: miaka
    i m fully convinced now that i shouldn't go in there you guys prob finds me boring just like you found Foomanchew24 boring.. you guys will boot me out in a sec...

edit: tell me when you guys turn nice.. then i might stop by..
    @_@ when was i so popular.. ? looks like everybody wants a piece of me.. ^_^ anyways.. GOd's son.. i don't need excuse to not do anything.. i just said "maybe i will come by" but seeing this post.. i made my decision.. besides.. i thought irc was no girl zone.. according to some one
    Miaka, you love to argue on the forums and yet this time you got pursuaded and manipulated quite easily. By the way, a boot is JUST a boot, omg, it's not like we end your life jeez. Foomanchew24 obviously has no friends, if any of his friends kicked him for fun, he would have taken a knife and stab them. By the way Kitkat is a girl and shes earned respect from us. So please stop assuming and making us look bad, when ACTUALLY you have no idea what is going on.

IRC

Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
    Yeah you guys, just join! If you all must know, almost everyone in the channel makes fun of me and I kicked out of the channel by Gods_Son alot to. But I can rejoin anyway and I know everyone who makes fun of me is just jokin around. And what Kai said is true, people who have the power to kick get kicked themselves! So join #gotwoot!
    I'm not joking around, I actually hate you.

v It's free. v

dont got irc cuz i dont wanna pay for it. im too poor.

there free versions right?

i think you can just keep using even if the evaluation period expires.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

just google for key gen.... serial... or something similar and you'll have a legit copy

IRC

You don't have to register irc, and you can use it after the evaluation period. Also, no one is wanted who can't get past mine and GS's welcome. Join the channel to see what I mean.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

IRC

*bump*

y r u ppl still not on irc!

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

IRC

i went on irc. u get interrogated. [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]

I tried my best...

IRC

Originally posted by: Eurasian
    i went on irc. u get interrogated. [img][/img]
    Don't lie, there was no interrogation.

IRC

I cant believe people are actually scared to go on IRC. What a fucking bunch of pussies.

"Im not going to go because someone might be mean to me..."

stop being gay

IRC

Originally posted by: Eurasian
    i went on irc. u get interrogated. [img][/img]
    i take it you never sat around a campfire and told stories before, huh?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07