Thread: Game: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Game: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

For PS3 only. Developed my Level 5 in collaboration with Studio Ghibli. Many like to call it the Studio Ghibli RPG, as the company was in charge of the artwork, along with Joe Hisaishi who composed the game's music.

Official site:http://ninokunigame.com/
    Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ni_no_Kuni

It's been out in japan for a bit now, and has gotten really favorable reviews. Comes out in the US 1/22/2013, and 2/01/2013 in the EU. There is a demo out on PSN if anyone wants to try it out as well.

I love RPGs. I love Studio Ghibli. Can't wait.

EDIT: Errr, can't remove that image. Or I'm not sure how.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Idealistic; Thu, 01-10-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this too. There hasn't been many good JRPGs this gen. And the only ones I actually liked were Resonance of Fate and Xenoblade (by far one of my favorite games this gen).

Looks interesting, particularly if you are into Studio Ghibli character and world design.

Personally I'm looking forward to the new Tomb Raider. Looks a bit like Uncharted but sexier.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?