Thread: PC Problem...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Oh. Thanks for the information. I didn't know there were such complications. But still, the cheapest I've seen around here is about 10$ for a single can! Those propane/butane cans sell for 3 for 10 euros. I seriously don't want to pay 10 bloody euros for one can of air. That's why I'm thinking they are total rip-offs here.

Well, I don't want to derail the thread any more with my whining...
    To pick up the whining, over here they're € 8,99 too...
    I am gonna buy it though, cause I want this thing working properly again...

Couple of days a go my pc just wouldn't stabilize, it kept on rebooting.
    So yesterday I started a sort of cleaning with a tooth brush, brushing all kinds of dust away. I even opened up the old psu I got, damn that thing has a lot of dust...
    Now it's back to it's old habits (only rebooting after a amount of time and rebooting when watching video files). I'm gonna check my bank account to see if I already have my salary to buy the can with air.
    Last edited by Killa-Eyez; Tue, 08-28-2007 at 06:44 AM.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    If it is rebooting after it posts, then your OS may be messed up and you might need to re-install or repair your OS installation.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa-Eyez
    To pick up the whining, over here they're € 8,99 too...
    I am gonna buy it though, cause I want this thing working properly again...

Couple of days a go my pc just wouldn't stabilize, it kept on rebooting.
    So yesterday I started a sort of cleaning with a tooth brush, brushing all kinds of dust away. I even opened up the old psu I got, damn that thing has a lot of dust...
    Now it's back to it's old habits (only rebooting after a amount of time and rebooting when watching video files). I'm gonna check my bank account to see if I already have my salary to buy the can with air.
    you need to check your cpu temperatures to see if its an overheating issue to begin with. if it's not that, it could be your OS or even your ram messing up.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    it shouldn't be a heat issue if it happens from a cold boot... that would only happen if you've been running the system for a while giving it time to overheat. If you can, try using the hard drive from that system in another just to see if it will boot up, and try to isolate your problem. (if you have spare system / parts to do so)