Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 142

Bleach 142

Episode 142

only 145Megs...strange DLing

nice episode,i will sure be waiting for the next episode.but it make me realize that i realy hate the 1st general captain Yamamoto,he always thinks everyone is a traitor whith no proof or anything.and by the way is chado's arm the old one or is it the new upgraded one? coz i can't remember what the old one looks like

Yeah, 1st captain is a huge dick.

So it's just the 3 of them going? Really? I mean, I realize all the reapers are gone but, shit, finds some other guys somewhere. What's Yorouichi doing? I'd go ask cause, damn.

thats right,where is Yorouichi? we haven't seen her in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo
    thats right,where is Yorouichi? we haven't seen her in awhile.
    Knowing Yorouichi she's probably sneaking around somewhere doing some secret super important thing only her and Urahara know about.

Good episode and a great build up at the end for the next one. Can't wait to see Chad and Ishida's new powers in action. Really looking forward to them actually being useful in this arc, I hope they are strong enough to fight some Espada.

Chad didn't seem to be any stronger, maybe he is hiding his power? Ishidia I'm sure has reached a bad ass level after his training.

Oh, and Byakuya and Kenpachi's enterance was perfect.

Chad's arm is now black and red and instead of blue/black and white it was originally. It also seems to have changed shape a bit. Tatsuki really did a good job in this ep, and Ichigo was cold as ice dealing with her. I guess he was just to numb after Orihime, b/c I expected him to at least try and comfort her somehow.

Ichigo could have colder, since he almost did break when Tatsuki started crying after hitting him.

I didn't notice the colour difference in Chad's arm, but his blow on Ichigo seemed pretty weak to me.

Is it me, or do we see Tatsuki and Mizuiro in Urahara's shop in the preview?

anyways, I'm very happy that we're not into a filler arc again.
    Seeing Ishida made me grin... he's finally back to kick some serious ass.
    The captain commander is a real asshole in this ep...

To fuel any discussion: Do you think Tatsuki will barge in Hueco Mundo, despite her uselessness there? (I highly doubt she has developped powers that are badass enough to fight an Espada.. or a decent Hollow for that matter..)
    Mizuiro will just run away when he sees Urahara or something..

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    Tatsuki really did a good job in this ep, and Ichigo was cold as ice dealing with her. I guess he was just to numb after Orihime, b/c I expected him to at least try and comfort her somehow.
    Aye. I liked Tatsuki's role in this. Very convincing altogether.

Ichigo might have been numb still, but I think he might be blaming himself for getting Orihime involved while she didn't exactly possess any significant fighting skills. So, he's not going to tell Tatsuki anything to avoid getting her in danger as well. Who knows, that might be why he didn't fight more against SS's decision not to do anything. To get Rukia out of harm's way.

However, I wonder why Zaraki didn't say screw you and joined Ichigo. You can bet the toughest fights would be found in Hueco Mundo!

I was surprised and disappointed that ichigo didn't talk to tatsuki about whats been going on after she told him she can sense inoue and that she saw him fighting as a shinigami. I guess the fact those 2 other guys were there forced him to play dumb.

the old man Yamamoto must be some kind of avid user of the "jump to conclusions mat" from Office Space and landed on the "Traitor" square.

I was excited to see ken and byakuya show up cause I thot they would be going to HM to help out, but alas...

the shinigami cup was indeed golden, though.

Chad didn't seem to be any stronger, maybe he is hiding his power? Ishidia I'm sure has reached a bad ass level after his training.
    he was just trying to get his point across, not seriously harm ichigo
    Last edited by redcat; Thu, 09-27-2007 at 02:06 PM.

I would've done that to Tatsuki too. I guess I was the only one that got pissed off listening to her when she looks like a dyke and whining about this and that about Inoue. She makes it sound like she's obligated to know absolutely everything. It just really pissed me off listening to her trying to pry into the live's where they didn't want to inform her about, for her good.

LOL at the Shinigami's Cup... and one kickass episode. I actually enjoyed the beginning with the 1st captain because several times, I was smiling thinking "They are going to HM!!!!" then the captain crushed my hopes with a resounding "NO!". but in the end... they are going to HM!!!!!! (think they'll find allies there? like in SS?)

We definitely need more Tatsuki in this series...

Good ep overall.

i ponder when Urahara, will get off his fat behind and do something about his mess. this whole escapade is because of him, yet once again he seems to be sending others to do his dirty work.
    it was somewat understandable in the SS arc because he didn't want anything about the sogyuku (sp?) to get out, his presence then, would have drawn closer inspection to rukia.
    but man you know Aizen is one sneaky bugger, ever since last episode i've been confused as to why uliqihora allowed Orihime so much time say goodbye. i bet aizen told uloqihora to allow orihime to say goodbye to 1 person, knowing full well that it would result in the captain commander lableing her as a traior and thereby cutting her off from SS aid. that kind of minipulation is so like aizen.

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    I would've done that to Tatsuki too. I guess I was the only one that got pissed off listening to her when she looks like a dyke and whining about this and that about Inoue. She makes it sound like she's obligated to know absolutely everything. It just really pissed me off listening to her trying to pry into the live's where they didn't want to inform her about, for her good.
    Orihime is her best friend. And she began to see the hollows and the fights against them. I think it's somehow natural she's absolutely worried and when there's no trace of Orihime and Ichigo is behaving like that, it gave her even more incentive.

It's not a natural human reaction to just say OK and be content if somebody seemingly with little reason denies you knowledge of something that is of utmost importance to you. In fact it seems like a hostile act.

It's not being OK, and content. It's more the fact that he had reason for denying her knowledge. Sure she may have been a close friend, but when she kept pulling at straws by bringing up her past with him and all the times she protected him it just seemed totally arificial. It trivialized their past with her just being annoying and wanting to know something where she didn't need to know. You can't blame Ichigo for now telling her anyways, since he's been in the slumps after Orihime had left, or his protective attitude where he had said "Don't involve yourselves with me anymore", which infact holds true, Since they could be hurt for being near and around him.

I think we may be starting to over-analyse this...

I don't think a person in Tatsuki's position can really think analytically what might be the prudent and best things to say to Ichigo. Ichigo himself had been absent for a good while, and now suddenly Orihime is as well. I think it was good script writing that Tatsuki pretty much used everything her disarrayed mind could come up with, including those histories. People can do such things under such circumstances.

Awesome Shinigami Cup ^^

Also, lol at the old commander geezer, wtf does he think he is, Ichigo going "She's my friend, ill go save her myself." and he just goes "No. we'll need you powers."

I would have told him to shove it, i mean who the hell is he to order Ichigo around like hes under his command, pfft.

Besides what's he gonna do if Ichigo leaves anyway, force him to stay(how that would make him more inclined to help him defend Soul Society i don't know, i'd just get more pissed and refuse to help either way) or kill him, resulting in they not being able to get his help anyway? ;P

Looking forward to some Chad action, don't really like Ishida tho...meh.

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."