Thread: Game: Bleach: Heat The Soul 4 - PSP

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar

Game: Bleach: Heat The Soul 4 - PSP

This game is so awesome... little tricky since its in japanese and not english but the gameplay is just amazing! There are around 50 playable charactors although i've found out that some are just different forms... like Renji's default charactor is perma-bankai mode; as it seems most of the captains are. This is the only draw back i've seen, because I would rather be able to play as regular ichigo... and then if i want, transform to bankai but it is one or the other.

i played through the entire mission mode w\ ichigo yesterday and it was really good. aside from the battle with hollow ichigo because it sets the riatsu to stay at the max level of 9, so i just stayed in vaizard mode and owned in little time. This is the caliper of game i would expect to be on the x360... but its psp ^^

Uuuh.... wrong forum?

Nah, not wrong forum, just wrong section...
    Yeah Bleach is a cool game but the special moves are wierd to perform...
    Don't play it much though cause it is indeed in Nippon and I don't like to play games from which I don't understand what to do exactly. But yeah, nice graphics (I think cell is the best way to present manga-based games) and cool fast gameplay.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.