Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
Wel.. catgirls are rather specific, if you are just looking for kemonomimi, there is probably way more.

Spice&Wolf
Shield Hero
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. - not a hero story, not even MC falling in love with a fox-girl/deity there, but still an important part of that story. The anime ends at a point where it's clear that the fox-deity (which is the reason to watch this show, because she is freaking adorable) and MCs brother love each other, but I have no idea how the manga continues (or if there even is one)

It's basically the same "deal". Cute ears and a tail, just fox/tanuki instead of cat.

But its true that most of the time, the cute Fox Girls end up as side-chicks or worse. Like "Kon" from Tokyo Ravens for example, such an adorable little beast. (She has an adult form btw - just saying because otherwise people might think weird stuff...)

Kemonomimi is okay, too, thanks. But unless things changed (I didn't watch the last season), there's not romance between Shield hero and the kemonomimi girl, right? She likes him, but he doesn't answer those feelings, so it's just a whole lot of frustrating teasing. I really am looking for anime where the romantic relationship is follow through with.

Spice and Wolf I forgot, that's a popular show. Afaik the fox girl and the human hero are even married, right? Need to watch that one. Thx.