Thread: Bleach 145

Bleach 145

Last edited by animus; Wed, 10-24-2007 at 08:59 PM.

the episode was fine,and flomp version is way better than DB in quality and all

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    DL race! i'm downloading the Flomp and DB versions and will be watching whichever one finishes first. I want to see ishada unleash teh beast.

Edited OP for DB link.

And can you believe their tokyotosho torrent comment?
    "[DB]​ Bleach 145 (lol @ spics staying up all night and then failing their job)"

Douches will always stay douches.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    well, i guess i'm the first to actually comment on the episode...

I like that we got to see all the Arrancar, and that we learned a lot about Hueco Mundo (lol at the Arrancar Encyclopedia at the end). That one mechanical / bug Espada seems to have the old split personality thing going on... And I loved Aizen being so calm and polite with everyone. He truly does rock.

Also really interesting was with Chad. His attack being in Spanish really does seem to add to the list of evidence that his powers are like a Hollows. Hell, even what Ichigo said to Ishida and the fact that Shinigami can become Vaizards really shows that the line between all these powers can get pretty blurry. It looked like Chad was manipulating the Spirit Particles in the sand when Ishida and Ichigo were yelling...

What sucked:
    Listening to some half-dead grunt talk while the fucking ceiling is caving in on you.
    The repeat of the tornado / spirit cannon / spirit protection ball
    It looks like we're going to get another Hanatarou character (that little thing that was getting chased at the end of the episode), except in Hollow form...

The more I think about it, the less surprised I am that all of this slow and seemingly boring stuff is going on now that they're in Hueco Mundo. When they got to Soul Society they got chased by a ghost train, fought a guy with a bull, and dealt with some weaker underlings before moving on to the real deal. But, hopefully, there will be some interruption, like when Gin came to the Gate in SS... I do also hope for some drama to unfold inside of the Espada and Hueco Mundo, hopefully something as entertaining as the drama that went down in SS.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Quote Originally Posted by bbaucom
    DL race! i'm downloading the Flomp and DB versions and will be watching whichever one finishes first. I want to see ishada unleash teh beast.
    lol that isn't really smart.. They will probably go slower when downloading at the same time..

are the creatures that appeared in the end of the episode fillers or in the manga coz they appear in the OP too?

DB's translation : Grimmjow Jeagerjaques

WTF

Which is awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo
    are the creatures that appeared in the end of the episode fillers or in the manga coz they appear in the OP too?
    The creatures at the end are in the manga. More than that would lead into spoiler territory, I fear.

I thought it was a good episode. I like how Chad's character is growing. Or at least, he's useful now. Aizen totally rocked. Grimjow is cool too. His reaction to seeing Ichigo made me wanna see what's gonna happen between those two later on. Nothing better than a rivalry being built up.

I was expecting chad to disintegrate that hollow. but he didn't even bleed. pretty disappointing.

Wow, so Aizen is crazy powerful. To be able to put down Grimmjow with nothing more than his spirit force is just scary. I remember there was some debate in an earlier episodes thread about whether or not Aizen and Co. were stronger than the espada they command. I'd say that's pretty much been put to rest now.

Over all it was an ok episode, though i felt most of the comedy fell flat. Looks like that loli arrancar is going to be our new comic relief though.

is it just me, or grimjow is gonna be the new renji? rival of ichigo but will help later on? dunno, i just saw the face he did when aizen raised his spirit force, it was hate more than anything

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    forte, i agree and i felt like that the second they introduced Grimmjaw... his peronality is almost exactly like a parallel dimension or evil Renji

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by ForteCross
    is it just me, or grimjow is gonna be the new renji? rival of ichigo but will help later on? dunno, i just saw the face he did when aizen raised his spirit force, it was hate more than anything
    Wow, that's a very good prediction. Grimmjow seems to be disliked by everyone. Your prediction totally makes sense. I can see him helping them all escape at the end, or help Ichigo find Inoue.

Why do I sense a manga prophecy here...

Espada 6... well if he did turn he could help clear up the guys below him. That would leave Numbers 1-5, plus Aizen, Tousen and Gin which makes a total of 8. Do we have eight fighters on the 'good' team? I guess the question really is do we have 8 fighters who can match the power of the arrancar side. I think we are going to have Ichigo, Ishida, the two fathers, and a few Vaizard to do the fighting on the Shinigami side.

Quote Originally Posted by an0nym0u5
    Your prediction totally makes sense. I can see him helping them all escape at the end, or help Ichigo find Inoue.
    Grimmjaw may hate Aizen but he is certainly no fan of Ichigo either. However, Ichigo does have a trend of making friends/allies out of the people he beats (Jiroubou, Ikkaku, Renji (after 2), Zaraki, and Byakuya). Until he beats Grimmjaw I don't think he's going to be up for making friends. But If Ichigo does somehow manage to beat him then statistically there's a pretty good chance he'll become an ally. I don't see how Ichigo could beat him though considering he's should be no stronger now than he was when he got his ass handed to him, though there I guess it's possible Yoruichi could show up in Hueco Mundo and repeat the whole random training section of the SS Arc).

I'm thinking that being in the hollow world may affect Ichigo's Vizard transformation. SS had some wierd stuff that occured in Ishiad's favor since the whole place was spirit particles. Maybe the Hollow world will have an affect or trigger some new power in Ichigo.

Ichigo's ability to maintain the mask is abnormally low. It makes me think there could be some fundamental thing he hasn't realised yet but will during some fight. Isn't he the kind of guy who gets stronger when there's an immediate danger of losing his life, or somebody else's he's trying to protect? Training for something that happens months in the future might not be his best style.