Thread: Bleach 150

Nel is really starting to grate on my nerves...

the first half of this episode was like a trial of loyalty to the series.

next episode looks like a cheap humor shot also and i'm not looking forward to it.

I wish Gin really did shoot to kill at the end.

Hey hey Darthy, see the good side of things. This episode made a quantum leap forward in the manga. Nearly two chapters in that Bleach150 and what's ahead sounds sweet from what I heard.

Holy shit rukia is retarded, she got one shotted by 1-handed #6 espada, and renji had trouble with a not even top 10 vasto lorde. Now they are at the heart of hollow territory, where they can easily get ambushed, splitting up has to be the dumbest idea ive seen all series, followed by not tieing nel and co. to one of ishida's spirit arrows and launching them far far away.

p.s. rofl at the hollow/ulq. talk.

hollow: So how far you go with that girl in her training?
    ulq: thats disgusting.

hahah

I have to agree the whole splitting up thing is really stupid, considering what they're up against and that they have no idea where they are...

Also, the small pile of rocks that fell on ichigo prevented them from climbing up the shaft again?

So I guess this is manga material?

It is, it is ...

Genin
    wow, so far its been so horribly retard that i thought this HAD to be filler. I know hallow territory should be forbidden in filler, but the quality is what swayed my decision.

It's sad to see another good series go to crap. Anyone else disappointed with this whole arc in general?
    i saved a unicorn

I for one am quite disappointed, I mean, so far this arc has been a mirror of the SS arc but with new enemies.

Step 1: Girl from the main group is sort of kidnappe/ sortof taken by her own free will by people demonstrably much stronger than the main cast.

Step 2: Main casts goes and talks to Urahara about following said girl into the other world.

Step 3: Main cast reaches other world and stumbles across goofy allies

Step 4: Main cast members demonstrate they are all above the grunt level in this other world.
    Step 5: Main cast, with the help of goofy allies, breaks into the inner sanctum of the captors.

Step 6: Main cast is forced to split up.

And now we are at step 7.
    Step 7: Main cast members encounter low/mid boss level characters and have one on one fights.

Future steps that would continue to mirror the SS plan:
    Step 8: Main cast members win their low/mid-boss level fights and learning more about the captor group as well as showcasing some of their new skills.

Step 9: It is revealed that the captors aren't all in lock-step on how to handle the situation and sub-plots of dissent among the ranks of the captors appear.

Step 10: Main cast runs into upper mid/high level bosses and all get captured after their upper mid/high level fights.

Step 11: Ichigo gets saved by a previously unknown ally that turns out to be someone he already knew who was more than they seemed.

Step 12: Ichigo powers up thanks to previously unknown ally.

Step 13: Ichigo kicks everyone's ass and seems ready to save the day, in the mean time unknown ally gets a side plot fight.

Step 14: Disent sub-plots is revealed to be significantly more involved with captive girl than anyone would have thought, dissenters fight over her. Conclusion is reached.

If they get to step 9 and don't add in something new I'll lose all hope of this arc having any value at all beyond cool fights and power up sequences.

Whhhyyyyyy Yukimura? Being in denial was fun but now that everything is out and in point form no less, there is just no way I will be able to bear it any longer.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

is it worth watching?

If you really like bleach then you could watch it, other than that I would say NO.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!