Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 151

Okay, but that was only due to the disparity between the level of a vice captain and that of a captain, Soifon didn't have any trouble with the vice captains either. The reason he was able to fight Byakuya equally was because before then Byakuya moved so fast that he wasn't even able to detect his movements so he really didn't stand any chance in a battle with him, same thing with Renji.

As we saw then and we're seeing again now Ichigo really doesn't have much skill or battle instincts, the only way he defeats his opponents is by simply overpowering them. That may become a problem in the future because he really has no way to defeat an opponent who may be on the same level with him or stronger than him.
    Last edited by Abdula; Fri, 12-07-2007 at 06:36 PM.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Yeah. That's essentially why I thought it was a good concept for him to think he should be able to defeat lesser enemies without using full power. Now, I'm not saying using full power as such is bad; indeed, you should always use sufficient power to quickly finish the opponent, but considering they are deep in the enemy territory without supply lines it would make sense to conserve energy.

However, of course he should have thought about that a few months ago because nobody is going to master any skills in five minutes. Kenpachi must be so badass even without bankai (or even a fancy shikai) or showy spells not only because he has extra reiatsu to spare but because he actually can fight and has who knows how much actual combat experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    but considering they are deep in the enemy territory without supply lines it would make sense to conserve energy.
    Since when has anything like that ever been on Ichigo's mind. Kenpachi is just a freak.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

I personally liked the ep... and how they introduced the character as a complete idiot before he acts serious.

and i agree that it looks a lot like the Ikkakku fight.

only thing that annoys me is the animation.

That backflip by celery tray must have been the worst animated I've ever seen.

Oh well, at least they're moving the story forward.

the part where they introduced that celery dude cracked me up. how he slipped and then he was coughing in the smoke during his intro song. that was hilarious. but then, i'm easily amused.

the biggest discrepancy i saw in this episode was the fact that ichigo got cut in the shoulder, which then magically healed without a trace in the next scene. wth?