Thread: Bleach 152

wow, nel actually jumped out in front of a cero just like i said i wanted to happen. but the results weren't what I had in mind.

What? That bitch Nel didn't die? Omg hope she doesn't end up being one of the Espada, jesus that would be a freaking cliche.

I actually thought nel was pretty good this ep, she wasn't so annoying and she was useful for a change.

and crap, the mask transformation was actually like only a second this time, unlike the last 11 second battle haha

I really like this guy, he's got a great personality!

Nel was interesting this week also. Couple of wierdass powers.

I wasn't surprised Ichigo didn't finish the guy but even so I certainly didn't expect they would heal the guy enough he could continue to fight. What the heck is that?

Otherwise a decent episode. I'm happy Hichigo performed like a badass. His training looked far from spectacular, after all, and he barely could keep beating Grimmjow but couldn't finish him before reaching the limit. At least this clown was a piece of cake.

This is pretty similar to what happened between Ichigo and Ikkaku the first time around.....

I hope they don't continue down this path and make it exactly like the soul society arc, where he just fights through captain (espada) until he reaches aizen.

yea... Don Panini is actually a great character. and Nel's power quite thoroughly freaked me out (Panini's expression mimmicked mine perfectly when she swallowed the Cero)

Pretty good episode, but son of a bitch ichigo is an idiot. Why the hell would you heal an Espada, i mean he's basically just a really strong hollow. I could understand when he helped Ikkaku because the shinigami weren't really bad guys. He just didn't agree with their rules and went to save the person who saved him. I really hope this arc isn't just "regurgitate SS arc story with new characters". It would be pretty weak if every fight was just a mirror of fights we've already seen.

Ichigo having to go hollow annoyed me. Basically he was just to slow to keep up with the Panini dude, his bankai should've solved that problem and enabled him to kick the guy's ass. Anyway this healing crap must be filler since Nel didn't came along in the manga, so that's at least something good.

It's not filler, since they all entered Las Noches the story has been told almost exactly as it was in the manga. All the goofy bs Nell and Co. have done included.

As to Ichigo's bankai, you have to remember it doesn't really give him an advantage, it brings him up near the level of captains. At his insane speed he either couldn't (or didn't choose to) instantly beat Byakuya with his speed and Aizen stopped him and counter attacked even faster than suped up Ichigo could react. If his bankai's only ability is to make him faster and it doesn't even make him faster than peoples who's speed comes from pure training I don't think it's something that can be relied on to win him any fights against higher level opponents.
    Last edited by Yukimura; Wed, 12-19-2007 at 12:28 PM.