Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 153

Bleach 153

[DB] Bleach 153

Edit: Well the ending was a surprise...
    Last edited by Killa-Eyez; Wed, 12-19-2007 at 10:07 PM.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

I don't think thats really Kien. The guys got different voices, he's probably just using Kien's face or something to fuck with her.

Lol that Kien guy looks like Ichigo with black hair.

Hurry up and die, Quincy.

Quote Originally Posted by Niner4959
    Lol that Kien guy looks like Ichigo with black hair.

Hurry up and die, Quincy.
    wow... just wow

Whats with the guy that Aizen talked to? He didn't seem to have a mask at all? Or am I missing something? A previously unknown human being in Hueco Mundo would be interesting.

Maybe someone Aizen brought from Soul Society that didn't also happen to be a Squad Captain.

Regardless of whether that guy really is Kaien (don't think so, he was dead after all), Rukia's history unless one of the others gets to her soon. She's never gonna be able to beat an Espada.

I don't think that fellow has anything to do with Kaien. And if he is an Espada (if he faked his face, he could have told other lies as well), then he would need to have some bad weakness that Rukia could exploit, or she indeed should be history. She doesn't even have a bankai yet, after all. Well, at least it should be interesting.

I believe I saw him at one of the Espada meetings, so I guess he really is one. Maybe Rukia still has some tricks up her sleeve?

Yeah, that guy was definitely at the espada meeting. He's only one step below Yami though, so he's probably not SUPER powerful.

I think it's odd that everyone else is fighting former Espada and Rukia ended up against a REAL one.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Yeah that IS funny isn't it? I wonder why he doesn't like the light though. Maybe Rukia got more Shikai moves or whatever. Don't think she even stands a chance against a Espada anyway.

Stupid episode, nothing really happened

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Yeah, that guy was definitely at the espada meeting. He's only one step below Yami though, so he's probably not SUPER powerful.

I think it's odd that everyone else is fighting former Espada and Rukia ended up against a REAL one.
    I believe that meeting was for the Top 10 Espada, and wasn't Yammi number 10?

Ergo, it stands to reason this guy against Rukia is above Yammi (sorry i just watched Matrix Reloaded so I'm in that zone).

Correct me if i'm wrong.

There are only 10 Espada and Yami is the 10th. Hence anyone who was at that meeting should be ranked higher than him.

Also in the original OP7 animation where you see all the Espada sitting at the table and the camera moves backwards, the guy on the right side in between the older looking guy with the crown and the huge black guy looks like the pink haired scientist guy, meaning he's probably an Espada as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    Also in the original OP7 animation where you see all the Espada sitting at the table and the camera moves backwards, the guy on the right side in between the older looking guy with the crown and the huge black guy looks like the pink haired scientist guy, meaning he's probably an Espada as well.
    Interesting, I didn't notice that.

Looking back, I suppose his glasses are his mask. Pretty low-key though.

so... panini was just acting to get ichigo to show no merci. pity he's dead, i think he was the best "filler" character brought up so far.

I heard panini was in the manga

Yeah, um, I don't think any of this has been filler since they got inside Hueco Mundo.

Yea but I thought Nel and co were filler characters?

Missing Nin
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter
    Yea but I thought Nel and co were filler characters?
    That would simply be incorrect they were used in the filler but they are manga characters. Simply put they are the comic relief for the arc.

That's one of those anime staples I always hate, the useless comic relief character.

I much prefer it when one or more of the fighting characters happens to be funny. Like in One Piece. Nobody is there purely for comedy, they all fight. But several of them still ACT like comedic characters.