Thread: Bleach 154

Bleach 154

[DB] Bleach 154

Kinda dope seeing Rukia's Zanpakutou in action. I forgot all about Kaien-dono's past and shit. Butta yeah, this ep kinda was cliché, though I didn't expect Rukia to find out he's a fake that quick. We'll see what happens next ep.
    Last edited by Killa-Eyez; Thu, 12-27-2007 at 04:00 PM.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Good ep, its nice to have the focus on Rukia this week with the espada, and the flashbacks this time helped add onto the plot rather than simply drag out the ep uselessly. One of the first eps in awhile where the pacing was spot on, and there aren't any obvious filler parts added on.

The fight between Chad and orange fro arrancar barely interests me, prlly because he's a privaron espada and that his fight counts for nothing in the grand scheme of things, i hope it ends quickly, as well as ishida's.

Aaroniero got too cocky, had he kept his mouth shut about killing Rukia's friends, he would have fought her with a huge psychological advantage, knowing full well Rukia wouldn't go all out on who she belives to be the real kaien.

Look forward to the new bleach and movie

I think we've seen a lot of jarring fights. But this "Kaien-dono" guy is probably one of the most cruelest around. Tormenting Kuchika like that in such a deviously unpredictable way made for an interesting episode.

well... i personally think his story is true. He's no fake... well not in the way Rukia thinks he is anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknodin
    well... i personally think his story is true. He's no fake... well not in the way Rukia thinks he is anyways.
    And do you have any persuasive argument to support that or are you just manga-prophetizing this?

I think that it is indeed a true story, but that he is twisted from the merge of him and the hollow.

I get the feeling Rukia has a somewhat similar outlook, not that she thinks someone is playing as Kaien.

Well eventhough there still might be some of Kaien-dono left, it obviously isn't the one before he died cause he's mixed with the hollow. I think the hollow is just using Kaien's past feelings and memories. So he's fake however you look at it, imo.

I also thought it was funny to see Rukia do the flash step thingy in combination with her tsugi no mai move, and seeing her after the next couple of sec. running after Aaroniero for 5 min. What was that about.
    Last edited by Killa-Eyez; Fri, 12-28-2007 at 05:02 PM.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

I think it's nonsense. The hollow that attacked Kaien was one of Aizen's failed experiments and not an arrancar, nor is it likely that Aizen would trun it into an arrancar because it was not a Menos or higher and would thus be weak. Certainly it wouldn't be strong enough to be an Espada. I think it's more likely that it can read minds and shape-shift than that it's a fuse of Kaien en the Failed Experiment.

How do you know he did GET powerful enough to be Menos and then an espada?

I mean, we don't really know how hollows work. But I assumed they increased in power over time. Rather than Vasto Lords just being born Vasto Lords.

I'd say it's certainly possible that it's really Kien. But...he's still a Hollow. Hence...badguy. People go bad when they become Hollows. Even previously good people.

That said, I think its just a regular Espada using some kind of mind-reading illusion thing.

Well, I'm not sure at all. Hollow's can get stronger ofcourse, see the Grand Fisher dude. But seeing how the Grand Fisher was relatively intelligent, and a Menos is pretty stupid, I don't think a normal hollow would somehow evolve into a giant, stupid, more powerful hollow.

And I agree, people going hollow go bad, stay bad. See Inoe's brother early in the series.

Well we have seen a trend for characters getting more stupid as they get powerful in anime before... remember the monkeys the Saiyains became?

Quote Originally Posted by Janusz
    Well, I'm not sure at all. Hollow's can get stronger ofcourse, see the Grand Fisher dude. But seeing how the Grand Fisher was relatively intelligent, and a Menos is pretty stupid, I don't think a normal hollow would somehow evolve into a giant, stupid, more powerful hollow.
    I thought they said that Menos are actually made up of many Hollows merged into one being.

Also, I think only the level one Menos, the Gillians, are mindless. The Adjuchas and the Vasto Lords are shown to be intellegent.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    I thought they said that Menos are actually made up of many Hollows merged into one being.

Also, I think only the level one Menos, the Gillians, are mindless. The Adjuchas and the Vasto Lords are shown to be intellegent.
    You've got a point there. Though we haven't heard how the Adjuchas and Vasto's are 'formed', if it's something like a Menos or if they just are.

but why the 9th espada has 2 different voices when wearing the mask?may be that means he has 2 personalities.

one can be the failed hollow and the second kaien... but anyway, from what i remember that hollow could eat/get inside shinigamis, so maybe he got stronger as a menos that way... but then it doesnt make any sense that rukia killed him in the past, or... if his story is true, when the reiatsu of that hollow reformed in hueco mundo it could have reformed with the reiatsu of other hollows, thus making itself a menos... and by the way his body reformed it could have been a vasto lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Janusz
    You've got a point there. Though we haven't heard how the Adjuchas and Vasto's are 'formed', if it's something like a Menos or if they just are.
    They're all "Menos Grande". Vasto's and Adjuchas are more powerful Menos.

So given that I assume all 3 types are made of many hollows.

The question remains if Gillians BECOME Adjuchas and Adjuchas become Vasto Lords, or if when a Menos forms its whatever of the 3 types it is right from the beginning.

Gillians seem to be nothing but hulking mindless things. So, perhaps it's a question of the integrity and dominance of the mind. If no single hollow in the congregation overpowers the others, the result is a stupid giant of rather limited abilities. However, since Adjuchas and Vasto Lords seem far more composed and intelligent, it's likely one mind conquered the others and took perfect control over the body, thus also being able to utilize perfectly the raw potential formed by such union.

Well, I got a question that relates to this conversation, but I'm gonna post it in 155 since it belongs there.