Thread: Bleach 156

Bleach 156

Bleach - 156- [DB]

Lame. Fight or make stupid jokes...why must they do both at the same time?
    Last edited by Yukimura; Wed, 01-16-2008 at 11:59 PM.

Though it was very stretched out, I didn't really found myself picking my nose while watching this. We now at least get to know more about Ishida and his new found powers.
    This ep was clearly for the fun of it but could've set the pase faster. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Fairly offtopic here but has anyone else been having issues downloading the torrent file (not actually torrenting) from DB?

Edit:

Going to http://dattebayo.com/t/ got me an instant download, seems like they have some strange stuff going on *shrug* if you have the same issues give that above link a shot rather than using the direct link I guess.
    Last edited by Jessper; Thu, 01-17-2008 at 02:36 AM.

You know, I hardly every find comic relief characters to be...comical.

But I just found this episode to be funny as hell.

"You sound like a detergent commercial."

Those two were just funny together.

This episode would have been good - if it had been 7 minutes long. The comedy got old fast, but even faster got old the tired fighting. Plus it had some bizarre, unexplained details like why didn't those two fight together against the enemy? Was it just Ishida's pride that prevented him from attacking the bitch when she was busy trying to kill the ant arrancar? After all, the fight would have ended if Ishida had shot a few arrows when she fell from the pedestal.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    this episode sucked until the last 45 seconds.

I must say that even though it was slightly drawn out than necessary with not enough action, this episode was the funniest imo of Bleach. I just thought that Pesche and Ishida together were quite hilarious, the serious ishida and the totally absent-minded pesche made a good comedy combo. Comedy wise, really enjoyed it, action and forward moving wise not so much.

Ishida pulls out a friggin' lightsaber, and you guys just comment on the comedy in the episode?

It wasn't as bad as I expected, and that Pesche was quite funny at times. But still, too much dragged out, and Ishida not using the openings was annoying.

Missing Nin
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    You know, I hardly every find comic relief characters to be...comical.

But I just found this episode to be funny as hell.

"You sound like a detergent commercial."

Those two were just funny together.
    I'm with you on this a lot of Bleach comic relief characters annoy me more then make me laugh. However, I found myself laughing at this episode the banter just worked for these two in a way that only ichigo and Kon have really pulled off well in the past.

I didn't even find the pacing that terrible for this episode its pretty true to the manga and I didn't really find myself bored while watching it.

actually, I liked Pesche in that ep. the fact that his ability was so effective was kinda cool too. so far, the friendly hollow's abilities have been kinda... weird (in a good way). i actually liked this (except that yea the fighting was kinda recycled), the same way i liked the end of Ichigo's fight.

Lightsabers up in this bitch. I was reminded of how Hollow Ichigo used to swing Zangetsu by the wrap while Ishida was swinging his.... Infinite Beam. I laughed so much during this one that it didn't bother me not to see any advanced fighting.

Honestly, compared to alot of the swords we've seen in this show, what looks like a normal lightsaber just isn't very impressive.

Although, he does have, like, 5 of them. So that could be cool.