Thread: Bleach 158

WoW! Chad's coolness just went up in my book. It's about time he uses his left arm to fight too.

Though, his character still doesn't look right. He needs some right leg armor so he'll be like half Cyborg-like.

La Muerte looks so effing cool!!!!

Woot! Two kickass episodes in a row.

The arms ruled, although I don't know why he revealed his "attacking arm" and then immediately used it to block 3 attacks.

Although, Chad goes right from one battle into one against an Espada. Didn't even get a 30 second break! Thats crap!

Although I suppose Rukia had it worse with having an Espada in her first battle while everyone else got Privarions. Renji seems to have gotten a by-round.

Chad was actually pretty cool in this episode. Still, I was a bit surprised he thought he could handle any enemy now that he got his shield and the attack arm. It's true that he has always been ready to fight till the end with no fear but he should have some sense of scale as well, after all the encounters they have had so far. The dude he beat up wasn't that tough in the bigger picture.

I've only seen 5 minutes of the ep. Is it me, or is the video quality sucky? Chad's new arm and shield is cool, but Lightsaber-Ishida is wicked.

Yup DB's file was crummy. Animation sucked as well. I mean, there was only 12 minutes of actual animation that wasn't flashback or intro or ending and they still managed to make it sub-par. Especially the part were Sado and Afrodude dance around with a blurry background - give me a break. That said, Sado was pretty cool. Especially the skull forming in the wall when he hit Afrodude. That was kinda inconsistent though. They seemingly couldn't stop flying through walls and pillars, and now all of a sudden this wall's super tough?

I think the Espada he's up against is pretty tough, seeing how made a big-mouthed remark towards Ulquiorra earlier (who's one of the most powerful, I guess), whereas Yami treated Ulquiorra with respect, as his superior.

Chad's theme is awesome, it's Pop Funk tune really fits him.
    It's like Shiro Sagisu remixed the Theme from Shaft (The old old series)

Bleach 158 v2. This should have better video quality, I'm it downloading now. Now I hopefully can enjoy this ep.

Blog Entries
    That was kinda disapointing, Chad was kicking ass and than the weirdo comes and makes him look like a wimp. im guessing he's like the 3-5 espada or something.

Dattebayo stated they corrected one spanish line with the version2... which one was it?

And its funny to see a Hollow asking god's forgiveness, while fighting a guy with the devil's arm.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel
    That was kinda disapointing, Chad was kicking ass and than the weirdo comes and makes him look like a wimp.
    The fight's just started, I'm not worried about it.

Chad's arm is awesome and the 1337 attack he used against Afrodude was amazing! Although the colours of his arm is a little...dissapointing it's still cool ^^!

....but when Chad walked up to the Afrodude afterwards and thanked him...isn't that like a kick in the crotch for people with pride and shit ? You know, first you get jolly beating and then the random d00d that looks like he's totally spaced out all the time and then he says "Thanks, bro!" that's a little to much. Atleast for me =)!

The next episode looks very build-up episodish!
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiodos
    Chad's arm is awesome and the 1337 attack he used against Afrodude was amazing! Although the colours of his arm is a little...dissapointing it's still cool ^^!

....but when Chad walked up to the Afrodude afterwards and thanked him...isn't that like a kick in the crotch for people with pride and shit ? You know, first you get jolly beating and then the random d00d that looks like he's totally spaced out all the time and then he says "Thanks, bro!" that's a little to much. Atleast for me =)!

The next episode looks very build-up episodish!
    lol now that i think about it yeah youre right. He totally kicks his ass and then goes like "thx dude" XD . Anyway seeing as he is fighting an espada that talked to ulquiorra as an equal im guessing chad is gonna have his ass handed to him.