Thread: Bleach 159

Bleach 159

159 by DoucheBags.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Episode okay.

Whats his name with the doublemoon swords. Says he's the strongest Arrancar. I wonder what number he actually is.

A largely worthless episode. I'm growing tired of the stupid sidekick Arrancars following the heroes. I suppose that's why I kept skipping during this episode and for the first time since this manga based arc started I was thinking of dropping Bleach. And this is coming from somebody who dutifully watched even all the doll and Bounto fillers. I wish they kept these baka-arrancars around so that the Espada would kill them and generate some sort of lost (theoretically; I think for great many a viewer it would be a moment of joy), but deep down I know they aren't going to off them, and I'll need to suffer them as long as this arc continues.

The only good part was the fate of Renji's bankai. That should make things interesting. Renji never seemed much more of a thinking fighter than Ichigo but this fight should finally teach him other ways than the direct confrontation by force.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Episode okay.

Whats his name with the doublemoon swords. Says he's the strongest Arrancar. I wonder what number he actually is.

It's Nnoitora ^^! Number....I don't really know but we'll see sooner or later, if we survive the annoying side-kicks. ........... . . ..

So, in my book, there are now three awesome looking Espadas,

Ulquiorroa <3, Nnoitora, Pinkhead <3

Overall, this episode were.........not really that great...seriously, I wanna burn my foot everytime those side-kicks open their mouths. So, from now and on, I'll take pills everytime I see a freakin' running-in-the-corridor-scenes....
    Anyway, as been mention before me, the fate of Renjis bakai were atleast THE something in this episodish.

And now me wonders, what will happen to Chad? Are they just gonna let him be there?
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

Yea... Nnoitora is awesome... Personally, I don't mind the ant-looking guy (actually i find him funny). the little girl doesn't annoy me that much anymore... the giant face must die!

I personally those sidekick arrancars are funny/amusing, ignoring the fact that they're irritatingly filling time whenever we reach a suspenseful encounter.

However, they're also creepy, all 3 of them. Like they're lost ghosts, and lacking 95% of human rationality. Which makes them fit in with the rest of the Las Noches realm very well. Anyway, they're creepy.

this episode made me want to gouge my eyes out. that 5 minute long scene with renji and dondochakka or whatever was torture. i mean, there's a freaking espada standing right there and those two just ignore him to bicker amongst themselves like retards.

Blog Entries
    HOLY SH*T !!!! Renji got OWNED !!! and by the litle four eyes sob XD I wonder how the hell is chad gonna survive that, maibe using some of his hollow powers ~That glotoneria looks awsome but im guessing he's all talk, sin~ce there's no way rukia is gonna loose this match ( she's pissed) . Overall awsome.

Wierdly, it took me some time but I actually recognize his VA form Gundam SEED/Destiny universe ^^! Wich aint bad becuse hes fine by me.
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

Is it me or has U-man's voice changed?