Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 160

nice episode but i thought that Rukia will finish that Espada in a big fight not that quickly and wasn't she away from the Espada when she was remembering the past then when she did the 3rd dance she was very near,how is that?

a wizard did it

I wonder if number 9 is really dead. What with that second head of his being uninjured. Although, its out of its tube...does it need that to live? I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo
    nice episode but i thought that Rukia will finish that Espada in a big fight not that quickly and wasn't she away from the Espada when she was remembering the past then when she did the 3rd dance she was very near,how is that?
    At around 17 minutes, he lowers his lance, because Rukia grabs it or something.

Maybe this came up already in earlier topics, but wasn't this Espada a plothole?
    In the episode where Inoue's brother was a Hollow, it was said that when a Hollow was killed, it was purified and went to Soul Society. So why did the Kaien-Hollow go to Hueco Mundo?

After the kickass ending with Renji last week, I was kind of hoping that this episode was about him, but Rukia's fight needed to end as well..

I still say that was the lamest ending to a fight in the entire bleach series.

AHHAAHAHAHAHAHA I'm fricking incredible! I got a 30,000 hollow army and I'm using the body of the guy you had the hotz for so you feel bad about attacking. And on top of that I fricking speared you through the chest with my trident. FTW!!!! Wait you said something let me bring your impaled body closer to my face.

AWW GAWD!!! You stabbed me in the face WTF you stabbed me in the face cause I was stupid as hell HAHAHAHAAHAHA.

It wasn't especially lame. It would have been far lamer if Rukia had in her condition still somehow overpowered him in a traditional fight. Or just frozen the whole tentacle mass solid and shattered it. This way it actually made sense since the 30000+ Espada was getting really arrogant and cocky. Upstarts who get overly conceited are prone to make mistakes like that.

The whole history in the flashback in this episode, though, was very loosely related to the conclusion of the battle in my opinion, however. I don't think Rukia should have anymore had any sentimental reasons not to fight fully against the hollow. Well, I didn't especially mind watching it as it was nice to see a happy Rukia for a chance but it felt somewhat disconnected in relation to anything going on.

Still, Ichigo has some tough competition: A fight against a heavily idolized dead man. I didn't know Rukia was still so infatuated by Kaien before this whole fight started.

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    Maybe this came up already in earlier topics, but wasn't this Espada a plothole?
    In the episode where Inoue's brother was a Hollow, it was said that when a Hollow was killed, it was purified and went to Soul Society. So why did the Kaien-Hollow go to Hueco Mundo?
    I can see it as 1 of 2 possibilities.

1. Because its an artificial hollow created by Aizen, it has different rules.

2. Soul Society tells lies again.

Or also 3. The Soul of the hollow is still purified, but its body gets dumped back into Heuco Mundo.

I have to say that was the lamest fight ever in Bleach... not counting filler material. I realized that Rukia would somehow end up winning when the whole flashback sequence started but I was hoping it would be a bit more impressive than that. Seriously, it made no sense whatsoever that Aaroniero Arruruerie didn't push her away when she started her technique. Instead, he just sat there in stunned awe and waited for her to finish him. I have to wonder how the hell this idiot managed to defeat 30.000 hollows let alone become an Espada.

What pisses me off the most is that Aaroniero Arruruerie was a really interesting character with a wide assortment of skills. He could have made for a very interesting enemy with his ability to use the skills of the hollows he had consumed but instead they opted to kill him off in this idiotic fashion after having hyped him up for several episodes. I'm really disappointed with how this character was treated and in general I feel disappointed with the Espada.

Bitching aside, I did like the music present in this episode. It made for some awesome build-up. Too bad it had to lead up to such an anticlimactic ending.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

I laughed SO HARD

Seriously, she defeated her enemy with " I poke you with a wooden stick and you insta-die" move.
    Weeeellll done you Kubo Crackhead. You fucked this fight real good trying to get some emo vibe, learn how to emo-tise scenes, watch Gundam 00 Ep 18

Not sure how many of u final fantasy fans, but did any of u noticed the music when rukia is remembering kaien around 15:10 it's the music from ff 4 lol. ive heard it a couple times so far this ark to . aint any importance but it brought back fond memories of a great game. anyway this episode was pretty good in animation, and story. wish kaien never died seemed like an awesome character.

did anyone notice that yourichi is listed in the 13 captain list and sofia is no where to be found. its at the very end of the golden cup.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

its not the 13 captains... but the stars. the most popular people.

man, I really wanted to see what the Army Espada could do... he used NONE of his hollow powers against Rukia (unless you count Kaien's weapon).

That was kinda stupid, I mean, if he had 33,000 sets of powers, he should have used some of them, at least use Metastacia's power to make zanpaktou's vanish with a touch.

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist
    Not sure how many of u final fantasy fans, but did any of u noticed the music when rukia is remembering kaien around 15:10 it's the music from ff 4 lol. ive heard it a couple times so far this ark to . aint any importance but it brought back fond memories of a great game. anyway this episode was pretty good in animation, and story. wish kaien never died seemed like an awesome character.
    Hah, I DID notice It's not exactly the same, but I though of the same song when I heard it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknodin
    man, I really wanted to see what the Army Espada could do... he used NONE of his hollow powers against Rukia (unless you count Kaien's weapon).
    Considering it was a shapeless mass of flesh and tentacles anything it could have done they wouldn't have been able to show in an anime below R rating...

but it is a nice thing to see that Rukia has improved and she killed one of the espada whle the rest of the guys only fought privallon espada although she killed him when he had his gaurd down coz of his stupidity but she killed him and i think (if she survived this) she can realy fight another espada and she may learn her bankai then like Renji coz it would be great to see her bankai.
    as for renji,i'll be waiting to see what he will do after his bankai was destroyed coz i don't think he has another stronger attack after bankai and we all know that he sucks in magic or destruction arts not like Rukia.

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    Im almost sure it was said in the first episodes this espada appeared.
    The hollow that ate Kaien had the ability of 'resurrection', and when it was resurrected in Hueco Mundo Aaoroniero ate him and gained his abilities, alongside Kaien's memories.

Blog Entries
    Ressurection is all espadas ability to release his Zanpakutō , i think it has a different name from an arrancar's release since its so much powerful .

I actually kinda liked this episode since its the first time rukia "kicks ass" :P and to an espada even. Can't w8 to see what the hell renji is gonna do besides getting owned lol. Also next episode ichigo is finally gonna go against an espada .

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMagnet
    I still say that was the lamest ending to a fight in the entire bleach series.

AHHAAHAHAHAHAHA I'm fricking incredible! I got a 30,000 hollow army and I'm using the body of the guy you had the hotz for so you feel bad about attacking. And on top of that I fricking speared you through the chest with my trident. FTW!!!! Wait you said something let me bring your impaled body closer to my face.

AWW GAWD!!! You stabbed me in the face WTF you stabbed me in the face cause I was stupid as hell HAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Actually this could have been a poignant finish if they played up the espada's arrogance even more. He consumed so many hollows and even Kaien, that he thought he had Kukichi all figured out.

That's why Kukichi killed him. Because he was relying too much on what he knew about his consumed enemies, and boasted about how much he knew about her already. But he was wrong.