Thread: Bleach 163

Bleach 163

Let's see what Renji and Ishida have in store.

[DB] Bleach 163

Edit: I've downloaded the ep but it appears to be corrupt. I'm going to re-download it. Anyone else experienced this?

Edit 2: Tried to re-download it, but tracker status says "Failure: unauthorized torrent". Anyone know what's going on?
    Last edited by Killa-Eyez; Wed, 03-05-2008 at 08:42 PM.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

from DB IRC:

IF THE STRING OF CHARACTERS ON THE END OF THE FILE YOU DOWNLOADED STARTS WITH BABD THEN YOU HAVE A BAD FAILE. DELETE THE VIDEO AND TORRENT AND REDOWNLOAD FROM THE DB SITE

Quote Originally Posted by Jessper
    from DB IRC:

IF THE STRING OF CHARACTERS ON THE END OF THE FILE YOU DOWNLOADED STARTS WITH BABD THEN YOU HAVE A BAD FAILE. DELETE THE VIDEO AND TORRENT AND REDOWNLOAD FROM THE DB SITE
    String stayed the same. Pressed Ctrl+F5 and all is well now.

Edit: Ty, Jessper.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

I was really looking forward to the scene with the two chicks beating on Orihime but they censored it quite a bit. But at least they showed the one get disintegrated.

Anyway, now that Orihime can officially raise the dead in mere moments she's no longer the useless fluff character I thought she was. Once she's back with the good guys they'll never actually be in danger of dying in battle as long as she's nearby but safe.
    Last edited by Yukimura; Wed, 03-05-2008 at 11:58 PM.

The Grimmjow scene was neat.

Kind of annoying to have Ishida get in the same situation as Renji and neither of them figure to just leave the room now that there is a hole...

Grimmjow is such an awsome badass.

So Orihime can even reverse death...I'm worried that's gonna cause the series to slide even further towards...you know, "that show", if nobody stays dead.

Heh, I think Grimmjow's plan is to have Orihime heal Ichigo just so he can have an all-out battle with him.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Heh, I think Grimmjow's plan is to have Orihime heal Ichigo just so he can have an all-out battle with him.
    This would be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessper
    Kind of annoying to have Ishida get in the same situation as Renji and neither of them figure to just leave the room now that there is a hole...
    Unless Ishida has already figured out a way to turn the room against #8, sticking to it makes very little sense. Maybe he figured some weakness in its mechanism or design that can be used in a surprising manner. I'd like to think Ishida of all people wouldn't want to fight a losing battle if he can help it.

it was really weird how the one with black hair had a huge rack sometimes and other times she was pretty much flat as a board

The Shinigami's cup was awesome! maybe Yoruichi can have some sort of transformation to her cat form and look like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Unless Ishida has already figured out a way to turn the room against #8, sticking to it makes very little sense. Maybe he figured some weakness in its mechanism or design that can be used in a surprising manner. I'd like to think Ishida of all people wouldn't want to fight a losing battle if he can help it.
    I don't think he realizes yet that its the room sapping his power. I think he just assumes its something the Espada is doing. After all, Renji was the only one there when the badguy explained the room, and of course Renji's too damn stupid to pass that information onto Ishida.

I just hope the fight isn't resolved as soon as Renji remembers that it's the room, tells Ishida, and then he fixes it... I was actually waiting for him to inform him about it all the way through this episode.

Considering the Espada hasn't even transformed yet, I assume the guy has more powers than just the room.

Blog Entries
    Holy shit ichigo is messed up bad! We've never seen such a hopeless ichigo since the Byakuya Kuchiki ownage on the real world. Yep im guessing that ichigo is gonna get healed, then get his ass kicked, then go berserk mode and kick grimjaw's ass and that renji and ishida will somehow beat number 8 but after that i haven't got the faintest idea where this arc is going.

Anyone else liked Grimmjow's "Boo!"... I like how the arrancar faction is not black and white anymore...