Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 161

Bleach 161

DB as always with 161.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Hmm, looks like all the Espada have vice-captain like characters now too.

I think they could have introduced these characters BEFORE they started having everyone getting in fights with espada though. Putting Chad or Rukia up against some of those guys would have made alot more sense then throwing them up against Espada and having them get ground up.

Oh well, U* for Ichigo at least. Have they said what number U* is yet? Was he higher or lower than Grimmjow?

As far as I know, we don't know his number yet.. but I guess it's a lot higher then Grimmjow. I doubt a higher number would fetch Grimmjow when he got his ass kicked by Shinji.

Somehow I doubt that Ulquiorra will finish the fight with Ichigo.. unless he's a lower number than Grimmjow, since the expected climax fight will be between Ichigo and Grimmjow..

what chapter in the manga is this at? is the anime close to catching up?

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Very close. For shit's sake, the Szayel Aporro fight just ended.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

The long awaited real Espada battles, I just hope they don't have to do a filler hiatus soon.

I'd bet if Rukia does die like these Espada keep saying (though they only say she must surely of died, nothing for sure obviously since they are not there) that she will be the first use of Inoue's real power.

I doubt she'll die. She's like the second main character in the series. Such characters rarely die in a textbook shounen story. If we are going to see Inoue use her power at such a level I'd estimate it's a lesser character somwhere down the line. Killing Rukia now, after all, would mean that dude was her only fight. I don't know how long this arc is but one would think there are more fights for everybody than that. Well, that's how I see it, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel
    Very close. For shit's sake, the Szayel Aporro fight just ended.
    Seriously?

What the hell was the manga writer doing during that huge fucking Bounto arc?

Writing the insanely long Szayel Aporro fight...

Damn, Ulquiorra just made a lovley entrace. I actually like that scene.

And I guess Baboon Head is in big trouble against Pinkhead.
    Wich raise the question, does Renji really have any aces up in his sleeve that is aible to comprehend an Espada?

And The Golden Cup made me laugh hard.
    Last edited by Chiodos; Fri, 02-22-2008 at 11:38 AM.
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

Blog Entries
    Holy shit that was a sweet one.

Baboon is getting owned, hope he can get out of there so we can see a full power fight.

No way she died, shes the second most popular carachter in the poles, also it would b an unfitting end.

Im guessing U wont finish the fight, im sure he's way stronger that Jearjackes, it will probably be the last fight since Ichigo is still no match against Aizen.

umm, can u give me a specific chapter #? or where I could find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiodos
    And I guess Baboon Head is in big trouble against Pinkhead.
    Wich raise the question, does Renji really have any aces up in his sleeve that is aible to comprehend an Espada?
    We don't even know how tough that particular Espada is. The fact he went through the trouble of equipping the room with anti-baboon mechanism is an indication that he didn't, at least entirely, trust in his skills of dealing with Renji otherwise. Unless he's just so scientifically inclined that he wanted to experiment even without real need. Who knows.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    We don't even know how tough that particular Espada is. The fact he went through the trouble of equipping the room with anti-baboon mechanism is an indication that he didn't, at least entirely, trust in his skills of dealing with Renji otherwise. Unless he's just so scientifically inclined that he wanted to experiment even without real need. Who knows.
    With his curious mind im guessing that the only reason he didnt want to batle baboon is because he wasn't sure he could deal with it. After all he did say that it was his first time batling with a bankai user so it would make sence that he would want to see it.

PS: WTF??! Lolicon Espada??!

so, did anyone else see a weird sexual overtone at 09:47, when the female arrancar tried to wake up the other guy, but grabs his "forbidden part" and he starts to smile and tilt his head back?...

Your problaby the "only" one that thinks so...
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

No he isn't but this is a shonen series so weird sexual overtones are the norm even if they usually go unnoticed.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    No he isn't but this is a shonen series so weird sexual overtones are the norm even if they usually go unnoticed.
    Lol thats bs, hes a lolicon espada i know it :P

Yeah, he's a champion alright.

This episode brings the anime up to the beginning of Chapter 270 in the manga, for those who were curious. The manga is currently at Chapter 311.