Page 17 of 95 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Welcome huhuromo. Props to you for not posting like a dumbass on your first post.

Quote Originally Posted by huhuromo
    I will try hard not to make useless posts or break any forum rules.

PS: I used to like the old website layout more.
    Hmm... Let's see... Telling you liked the old layout more is already breaking a couple of forum rules...

Just joking, of course. Welcome. Just have a look at the general anime forum for good choices to watch. Btw, as far as I can see, you don't have a sig. Well, maybe your image host just died.

He probably ment his avatar.

Yes I meant my avatar. I'm tired.

Introduce Yourself!

Heyyyy looks got GW got a long needed re-modeling done. Well I haven't been around in quite some time, but I just got a sudden urge to watch the FMA movie and then catch up on the Naruto manga. So now here I am again. Most of you probably don't know me but I'm hoping a lot of you still do. Maybe I'll stick around again this time, but I'll always be lurking the art section :P

-Kage

ahh whats this new bullshit with the signatures? 100kb maximum size? So they can be bigger but just look like shit? Haha what irony.

Welcome Back!

Welcome back, though I don't really know you.

I think I have heard of you. Heard good things or bad thing, that I can't recall...

I remember Kagemane from all the sigs he made way back when! Welcome back, I guess you did stop answering requests awile ago didn't you.

Who are you?

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    welcome back.

Anyone unable to remember this guy should head to the Fanart section and check out the first few pages in the Photoshop Tutorial, I learned alot from .... actually, no i didn't, i basically figured stuff out myself... but his tuts are pretty good.

Merged with the Introduction thread.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

welcome back man. You do not know me but i know your work. Thanks for the tut's its has been a great help in learning photo shop. Stick around, i will be waiting to see what you do next in the art section.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    Heyyyy looks got GW got a long needed re-modeling done. Well I haven't been around in quite some time, but I just got a sudden urge to watch the FMA movie and then catch up on the Naruto manga. So now here I am again. Most of you probably don't know me but I'm hoping a lot of you still do. Maybe I'll stick around again this time, but I'll always be lurking the art section :P

-Kage

ahh whats this new bullshit with the signatures? 100kb maximum size? So they can be bigger but just look like shit? Haha what irony.
    Haha, its about time you came back welcome back! For those of you who don't already know Kage made some great sigs when he was here (i think he made me 2 or something like that)

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Glad to see some familiar faces still around. And some new ones as well. Things are looking quite organized as I see my thread was quickly merged and people seem to be very active. I notice some kind of group things going on here with your sigs. Kinda strange but it looks like you guys like it. But yea, I'll re-bookmark GW on my toolbar and keep checking up on you guys. I'll start taking requests over in the art section again, just be sure to ask nicely

And hi to you too Terra :P

Good to have you back Kage. Always the lurker in the Art section

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    Glad to see some familiar faces still around. And some new ones as well. Things are looking quite organized as I see my thread was quickly merged and people seem to be very active. I notice some kind of group things going on here with your sigs. Kinda strange but it looks like you guys like it. But yea, I'll re-bookmark GW on my toolbar and keep checking up on you guys. I'll start taking requests over in the art section again, just be sure to ask nicely

And hi to you too Terra :P
    It's for gotwoot survivor, before you label us queers check it out first.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

I'm not usually into the Introduction Threads, but...fuck it. Hola.

"If you shoot me in a dream you'd better wake up and apologize."-Mr.White, Reservoir Dogs

Hola to you as well. Anyone who likes Jim Morrison is cool with me.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Quote Originally Posted by Kyobei
    I'm not usually into the Introduction Threads, but...fuck it. Hola.
    Definitely one of the better introductions I've seen.