Page 21 of 95 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Squiggles
    Indeed, mage just likes to say stuff to shock people because he's an attention whore. So feel free to ignore many of his posts if the mods haven't already acted.
    What most people however tend to forget, is that mage is pretty often hilarious.

^ I will admit that what your saying that what you are saying does have some truth...

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by msmush
    what are you talking about darkmaster? the people here arent scary...
    You do your best to appear scary, and then somebody says you aren't scary at all... It kind of breaks your heart and spirit.

Sasuke23

Glad to be here

Hey Hey

Well im gald to be welcomed here and hope for the best in the many days to come.

thanks

Kasake
    Hello! I recently have been watching a lot more anime, so I decided to come here! I've had a look around and this forum seems to be pretty good!

In the future please make sure you dont bold your entire post. Im sure you just wanted to make a strong first impression and dont plan on making this a habit, but one can never be to sure.

hello

hey folks, just thought i would say hi to the community. i'm from the old school of anime so go easy on me.

i'm pixeldotz. i use to post back when [AonE] subbed samurai champloo. been awhile i guess and my old name must've been wiped.

still love fansubs though. the amount put into this makes me think imported anime is way to expensive for the lackluster subbing.

Quote Originally Posted by rgrintz
    hey folks, just thought i would say hi to the community. i'm from the old school of anime so go easy on me.
    Don't worry, man. There are many great series in the old school of anime, like... Umm... You know that one series... Uh... I'm sure there was one.

Just joking There are plenty of splendid old series. Welcome.

WELL HOW ABOUT YOU PEOPLE ACTUALLY POST AT THE FORUMS AFTER SAYING HELLO YOU LAZY WHORES

(if this doesn't work, nothing will)

LOL @ above.

I was thinking the same thing.

We need more active users.

yosho2006

Thumbs up Introduction

Hi. all this is the first time that i post here so , I just want to introduce my self & tell you a little of what i like. I love Anime in general but , I have my favorits like everyone . i like Tenchi Muyo , i think by my user name , you all ready guess that hope to hear from all of you . Thank you. Yosho2006

Student
    hello yosho2006. welcome! hope to see you in the forums.

Nitrus
    Hello im Nitrus im from Norway.. guess im about the only one that is.. =P

OMG! Us scandinavians are taking over gotwoot. Welcome Nitrus. Glory to the many!!!

Quote Originally Posted by el_boss
    OMG! Us scandinavians are taking over gotwoot. Welcome Nitrus. Glory to the many!!!
    Viva la revolution...of the two of you...oh god how can the rest of gotwoot face the handful of scandinavians I don't know...

@Terra, maybe you should make a popup for guests at gotwoot saying "THE SEXFIEND COMMANDS YOU TO REGISTER AND POST ACTIVELY" with a picture of you. Sure, they'll shit in their pants, but I bet one of them will join.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

According to quite a lot of people posting here, in the Sakon's Adventure topic, and via PM, I'm already a popular reason for registering. Oh, fanboys and fangirls, I adore you so.

Quote Originally Posted by Terracosmo
    According to quite a lot of people posting here, in the Sakon's Adventure topic, and via PM, I'm already a popular reason for registering. Oh, fanboys and fangirls, I adore you so.
    I honestly don't know if I should make this post, but nevertheless I can verify Terra's claim on my own part. The original reason why I at first got interested and kept reading and visiting these forums were mainly Terra's witty comments in the first Naruto filler episode threads. Back then Naruto was mainly the reason why I came to check the forums, months before registering.

There we go ^_^ And look what a fantastic member of the community you have become!

Learn from Kraco, newbies!

Pffft, Terracosmo... Who listens to THAT guy? Who does that?