Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

People who cannot type and choose not to are great.

I don't see how, but okay. ^_^

Oh. They are voiding themselves.

It's cruel, though, if there is some proper reason why they can't type. But since they are voided, you would never know, anyway.

Indeed. But still, it's annoying.

hey i just joined these forums and looking forward to all of your insight and info on naruto mostly lol. when will the fillers end lol its driving me nuts and then i found theses forums so i guess ill wait for the fillers to end while talking to you guys here lol well its nice to meet you people

Well, As of today we are hoping that the recent news about episode 182's title "Meeting again, it's time to leave" is indicative of the end, but thats discussion better left to the naruto forums. In the meantime though, welcome to Gotwoot, hope you stick around.
    Last edited by IFHTT; Fri, 03-24-2006 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bxgreatone87
    when will the fillers end lol its driving me nuts...
    Are you sure you aren't already nuts, if the fillers make you laugh out loud so much?

It makes him look more like a jackass than being nuts.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    The fillers robbed him of his ability to use punctuation. Oh cruel cruel world!

But yeah, welcome bxgreatone87.

If we're talking about punctuation, it would be, "Oh cruel, cruel world!" ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Zidarri the Exile

oh no he didn't!

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidarri the Exile
    I like this kid. He's officially my favourite new member. I think he should study linguistics

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Though I must admit, it was much easier to read than some of Koko's earlier posts ^-^ lol XD XD XD xD ^-^ lol

Quote Originally Posted by KitKat
    I like this kid. He's officially my favourite new member. I think he should study linguistics

:P

I'll take that as a complement and stay complacent.

The enemy is 'Caps Lock' my friend.

My bad I never introduced myself properly...

I'm 21 yrs. old and currently studying. Just like everyone here I like anime and manga.. well I like berserk of all the mangas I've read. I'm lazy on posting messages, helps others if I can. I love eating any food as long as it does not kill me. My favorite food is rotten fish dipped in vinegar with lots of chili and refrigerated since it's good to eat when it's cold (I dunno how it's called in other countries though). I like metal music \m/ and play computer games but now I can't due to my pc which is 6 yrs. old.. don't have enough money to buy a good one. I think this is good and welcome to the others as well

Quote Originally Posted by skindred
    My favorite food is rotten fish dipped in vinegar with lots of chili and refrigerated since it's good to eat when it's cold (I dunno how it's called in other countries though).
    I think it's called either "poison" or "an attempted murder" in other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    I think it's called either "poison" or "an attempted murder" in other countries.
    hahahaha it's actually called "kinilaw" here in my country. It's really good to eat it though you musn't keep on eating it regularly during meals because the fish isn't cooked and live worms will start to grow? I dunno what it's called but it's the same as the pork tape worm although it isn't that big but it can hurt your stomach badly, well we drink beverages as a match when we eat it to allow the body to digest it well. *cheers*

Not to be rude, well, yes, I am trying to be rude, but who the fuck would eat that shit?