Page 9 of 95 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Introduce Yourself!

that's cuz tangelos are posers. Nobody likes posers.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Introduce Yourself!

I like the winter olympics..

Introduce Yourself!

I like tangelos, but i dont like oranges; unless they are in smoothie form and paierd with a banana

Introduce Yourself!

I joined lke a week ago but never posted here. I am ST and I just like anime very much XD. I like cookies and everyone who eats them gets killed by my wrath LOL.

Introduce Yourself!

You must like stormtroopers as well.

Introduce Yourself!

Originally posted by: ST_11
    I like cookies and everyone who eats them gets killed by my wrath LOL.
    then why is this guy still alive?

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Introduce Yourself!

Originally posted by: Kraco
    You must like stormtroopers as well.
    What the hell is that?

Ahh the memories...I used to hate that guy LOL

DrAgE

Introduce Yourself!

this is gonna be my first post under my original gotwoot name...... its about time my memory kicked in lol

the name is vick.

i am not an alcoholic.... just wanted you to know

like as far as anime is concerned: naruto, bleach, samurai champloo, cowboy bebop(awsome), lupin, ranma 1/2, scryed, flame of recca, trinity blood, black cat, roruni kenshin, the entire dragon ball saga including movies (except dragon ball gt that just sucked ass)..... and the last one i am gonna mention samurai pizza cats .

dislike: assholes

been hanging around gotwoot forums since after the 80th episode of naruto when ever that was.....
    i read more than i post but i think thats gonna change finally got some free time atlast.

anyways thanks for taking the time to read this if you didn't that all good too

DrAgE

i am travis of the cosmos... i have traveled many light-years so that i may attain a career on earth.. possibly in retail, but I still feeling out the the job situation.. ideally would be a staff position with insurance and hopefully a 401K

i haven't been to the dentist in 5 years... my breath smells like a sack of buttholes

so give me a job now or i will leave in peace... with everyone of your eyeballs disguised in what I ironically call my body.

I would say that... perseverance number one atritude... aptude... attribute. I people person. Uh, work good with children. People rike me. Because I force them to! With violence!

Take two of these muchachos and call us in the morning. Yeah, call us, we'll be drunk.

I'm Harima Kenji.
    I'm 22 years old and I'm from the netherlands.
    I've been following the gotwoot forums for quite some time now, but never took the time to register.
    English isn't my native language, so my grammar and spelling aren't perfect.
    The only thing left to say is:
    "dozo yoroshiku onegai shimasu!"

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Welcome Kenji!

Don't worry too much about your spelling and grammar. I find that often the people who don't speak English as a native language and actually put an effort into communicating clearly are much more understandable than others who have been speaking English all their lives. I hope you have a lot of fun here!

Quote Originally Posted by DrAgE
    this is gonna be my first post under my original gotwoot name...... its about time my memory kicked in lol

the name is vick.

i am not an alcoholic.... just wanted you to know

like as far as anime is concerned: naruto, bleach, samurai champloo, cowboy bebop(awsome), lupin, ranma 1/2, scryed, flame of recca, trinity blood, black cat, roruni kenshin, the entire dragon ball saga including movies (except dragon ball gt that just sucked ass)..... and the last one i am gonna mention samurai pizza cats .

dislike: assholes

been hanging around gotwoot forums since after the 80th episode of naruto when ever that was.....
    i read more than i post but i think thats gonna change finally got some free time atlast.

anyways thanks for taking the time to read this if you didn't that all good too

DrAgE

if you dont like assholes, maybe the forums might not be the best place to look at too often

The Evil Monkey
    Hi, im the evil monkey. i like to do evil stuff and i hate everything thats good

Quote Originally Posted by The Evil Monkey
    Hi, im the evil monkey. i like to do evil stuff and i hate everything thats good
    Sadly, you'll fit in well here then...

Quote Originally Posted by The Evil Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by xDarkMaster
    Sadly, you'll fit in well here then...
    Not quite. Bad anime series aren't generally getting much publicity here, so Mr. Evil Monkey might find it hard to find series for his liking. After all, he hates good anime.

hello, been visiting this forums since the early days of naruto and never bothered joining until now. I think I saw someone using this avatar, if there is I'll change it then. I like berserk
    Last edited by skindred; Mon, 03-13-2006 at 08:17 PM.

Name : gr3atfull

Introduce myself… umm well, my English is horrible so there are some chances that no one will understand what I am talking about.I have been watching Naruto ever since it started airing on YTV but decided to watch it faster by downloading it on the internet few weeks ago. Other anime I watched, gundam seed and destiny, Witch Hunter Robin, Fushigi Yuugi, and Vision of Escaflowne, and unfortunately hack/sign and Inuyasha. Currently, I am watching FMA on YTV. Don’t know what else to say, so I guess that’s it.
    Last edited by gr3atfull; Tue, 03-13-2012 at 09:12 AM.

Welcome. I didn't know YTV is airing FMA, but then again I haven't tuned into YTV for a long time.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    well, all i can say is that it's nice to meet you all and hope that you'll stick around longer than most other people.
    Last edited by RedX1z; Mon, 03-13-2006 at 09:45 PM.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Quote Originally Posted by BOARD_of_command
    Welcome. I didn't know YTV is airing FMA, but then again I haven't tuned into YTV for a long time.
    its actually airing the third episode on friday.