Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who will be involved in the next World War?

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33
    well this missle crisis was caused by russia actually...

and the USA started it with there missles in italy and so on
    and don't forget the submarines all over the ocean

russia was like "hey they have missles aiming on us? well lets do the same!"

and when USA got mad because of what happened in Cuba Russia said: "Remove yours and we will remove ours."

the crisis ended this way

so the USA is by far more threatening than those small countries.
    Um that doesn't make any sense. Anyway what they told us at school is US got pissed off (in the 60s) at Cuba for deciding to become maybe communist after some other government was overthrown, and various chain of events such as ex-cuban spies landing at the bay of Cuba got Castro all scared, so he declared that he was communist. In the end it resulted in missiles being pointed at US, and the US saying that we will kill you if you don't put 'em away etc
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

I'll give you a clue... it is an asian land.

And I mean its attached to the continent of Asia.

Mongolia?

saudi arabia? india?

..afghanistan??

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire
    Mongolia?
    Maybe when gasoline becomes so scarce that horses return to their former place as the top military vehicles.

I'll tell you someone who won't be involved in it: me. I'll avoid it like the plague.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire
    Um that doesn't make any sense.

it makes perfect sense.

cuba + ussr were "friends" at least the minister castro at that time was friendly towards russia. (thats why he was targeted by the american goverment.. assassination and stuff)

america had many nuclear rockets directed towards russia during that time because they feared that russia would spread communism towards the western world. (especially germany)
    the USA however was out of rocket-range , there was no land in the Warsaw Pact which was near enough to america.. cuba however was.. russia then decided to build up a base there which was allowed by cuba's goverment.

the very same USA which built nuclear rocket-bases all over Europe (to rein in the soviets) suddently felt threatened because their homeland America was in range now.

so, the crisis begun
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Wed, 03-26-2008 at 06:46 AM.

Mm, that makes sense. They don't mention that Russia had any major part of it here.

It seems like Cuba is US' greatest unmentioned enemy atm, since apparently we are getting "buddy buddy" with North Korea? (Middle East is a given)

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    I already know that animus.
    I just like to correct people when they say it.

People always get pissed when I do that too. The name of the country I'm from is a description...not even a proper name; but as for who will be in the next world war? Hopefully there isn't one. I would hope we've come to our senses enough by now (which i doubt).

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by Munsu
    I'll tell you someone who won't be involved in it: me. I'll avoid it like the plague.
    word, me too.

Quote Originally Posted by topic
    Who will be involved in the next World War?
    America

Britiannia (UK + some naval posts worldwide)

China

edit: lol, ABC

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".