Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gundam 00 Episode 25

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar

Gundam 00 Episode 25

Dam you beat me too it.
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

man im not sure if its a good or bad thing this is so open ended might have to blame CG for this, might be a trend.

in any case anybody know if this will be wraped up in an OAV or are we just gonna have to sit back and wait for season 2?
    Favorite Gotwoot Mod moment: "Why is everyone in that show black? The art and music are pretty good, and the voice acting is alrite as well......but i can't stand that guy who follows afro around. Hes so, well, black, for the lack of a better term (well thats not true, there is a better term, but i wont use it here)" Assassin

i was raised by this woman =O
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrR7hPT9Bs

Missing Nin
    All I can say about this "ending" is what the hell was that. Seriously I don't even know where to begin to comment and I need a better sub before I try.

Patrick is alive!!!!

ok episode in my opinion (the end was the best part, since the last boss felt contrived and the GN Flag was very underwhelming. Well maybe Graham will get a GN Flag 00 or something)
    And yea, we'll probably have to wait for season two to find the reason for the NAME of the show!

EDIT: now for half a year of Geass! then half a year of Gundam?
    Last edited by Darknodin; Sun, 03-30-2008 at 07:05 AM.

Off topic, yes but..

Code Geass..
    Someone please give me a quick summary to tell if it's worth downloading/watching?
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Best to go to this topic then Code Geass

Back on topic: I think it was a good episode. The big golden Mobile Armor was just lame. Even with fighting. And afterwards it was so predictable. Exia defeats Mobile Armor and a Mobile Suit pops out of it. That was just downright lame.

Graham fight was alright. The GN Flag looked alot better then those GN-X suits. Hallehjuah fight was cool. But why do characters with split personality always get their hair up when they become one?

Can't wait till the next season. So far Patrick is alive. Ali is pissed/alcoholic because he doesnt have a job anymore. Graham is the new Neo in the next season. Tiera and Louise...I think she is just with him to get her hand or something.

Why do we automatically assume Ali is an alcoholic? can't the man enjoy a drink?

the Tiera and Louise thing is actually very puzzling. i think it has to do with her family. and... what did they do with the two extra furnaces they have? (actually they have three more if you count the fake one)... GN-000, GN-0000? a new ship? could be interesting.

one thing about the ending. the fact that the series is named after a bot that appears in the last ep denotes at least little bit of foresight that was absent from GSD.

if you consider that Tieria is the one with the most direct link to Veda (even though, after Aolia's death, i think Veda is deadzo), you could infer that Louise has joined the new Celestial Being...

and seriously... was anyone not expecting Graham to be the awesome masked guy of this Gundam series?

now, we are not surprised that Ali is alive, but Patrick!? wtf?

and here we've got Livonze, the key villain everyone thought he was, with a whole posse of... shrouded in shadow faced dudes... presumably all like him/Tieria... which could result in a posse of seriously dangerous computer/human hybrid opponents...

and again, no surprise that Saji's in space now... i'm curious as hell to see what the new Celestial Being looks like as far as mobile suits and members...

all in all, exactly the knock-down, drag-out brawl and build up to cliffhanger i was expecting for the finale... even down to the elapsed time scenario for everything...

and btw, not just Code Geass next week... Macross Frontier's starting up as well.

Damn! I really had it in my mind that the opponents could be similar to Tiera! In the second serie we'll problaby see major cleansing of "inferior"-beings. That might be fun to watch if they do add a heavy weight on the political..stuff.
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

They still have all 4 Solar Furnaces. None of those got destroyed. And I am wandering on what side Nena is on. I mean..Veda is still in use considering the fact that Nena hacked into it and was watching them talking and showing the new Gundams. So I'd say it's still functionel.

this is only true if Nena isn't part of the neo-CB or allied with the chinese girl... then they could just be sending her a video-feed

edit: after rewatching the scene, i hadn't realized she had the eyes... so yea she was accessing Veda... but i really doubt she's acting on her own tho.

I also wanted to say... it seems that the "shot of the face/cockpit exploding" rule doesn't work anymore... with this, we have to wait until we see people watching a completely mangled and distorted dead body before anyone can be pronounced dead!
    Last edited by Darknodin; Sun, 03-30-2008 at 04:16 PM.

Jounin
    Noooo scary water is down ;_;

And i wanted to watch this before i went to sleep. So this is the last episode? Or will there be an sequel on this one after Code Geass?

This is the Season One finale. Season Two, which will also be 25 episodes, will air in fall, presumably in October, like this one did.

and really... it looks to me like this first 25 episodes was written solely to fully establish things for the next 25.

and in the interim, we can all sit back and enjoy Code Geass season 2 and Macross Frontier...

Missing Nin
    For a bit of random information on who actually survived caution spoilers ahead.

A random note being none of the pilots were shown from the first series in the flash forward that wasn't Tieria standing with Louise either. Apparently according to the credits its a completely different character voiced by the same person who does Hitsugaya's voice in Bleach. So basically its also likely a actual woman this time.

Also purely on speculation it seems that Setsuna has a future as a AI to Gundam 00 based on his speech in the end and him being killed off thats the only thing I can think of that would warrant his death because his true goal was always to be exactly that a Gundam.

That would certainly be an interesting take. As for my two cents, I felt the Graham/Sestuna fight was a bit contrived. The episode set things up nicely, i suppose, but it didn't feel as good as the previous ones.

Missing Nin
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    That would certainly be an interesting take. As for my two cents, I felt the Graham/Sestuna fight was a bit contrived. The episode set things up nicely, i suppose, but it didn't feel as good as the previous ones.
    Honesty this whole episode was so rushed it was hard to enjoy. Graham/Sestuna was the epitome of completely pathetic seriously Graham goes out of his way to wait for his flag to be upgraded basically writing himself out of the last 1/3rd of the series. Then he comes in with a Epyon clone and fights to a draw with Setsuna after he had already used transam and been in major battles back to back at that point. He had every single advantage and still barely got a draw from one Gundam thats just pathetic after all the hype he built up over the season.

Plus don't even get me started on the possibility of a worthless character like Patrick being alive after we clearly watched him be killed.

Yea, Patrick...that was weak. I swear if everyone that died comes back, then I'll equate this show with GSD...not a good thing.

They just wanted a reason to give Patrick a mask.

Dude...Patrick was shown saluting along with Katie or w/e her name is. He did not have a mask. The one with the mask is most likely Graham.